![]() |
Batley Buggy Club
(http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
Quote:
:) |
Reply to message regarding travelling time and posting cancelled meetings on website by 9 am. In addition to this, I am also in the process of setting up a text message system - drivers need to let me have mobile numbers and I have set up a Group on my mobile to inform drivers of any cancelled meetings by text - if I do not send a text message then you can assume the meeting is on. You would need to let me have your name and mobile number in order for me to add you to the group. You can send me a private message via this site.
|
Quote:
|
I'll be there :)
|
are you sure you don't mind me borrowing some batteries. coz im going to try get there
|
:thumbsup:who cares what the weather is! if you want decent weather go do touring cars indoors.this is off road racing-bring it on.
|
Quote:
you got loads of schy greens your looking to shift then Jez ?? :p:p:p |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
I'll bring my spare set of 27 meg radio gear you can borrow if needed. Just turn up tomorrow and i;m sure people will help to get you racing ;) |
Quote:
|
my steering servos not working. but ill come anyway. im sure someone at the race will help me change it. i cant seem to get it out. its normaly quite reliable
|
so what time are people getting there for??
|
Does anyone know the postcode? :)
thanks |
Thought you 2 were coming to bury:thumbdown:
|
well ya learn something new everyday! :D
|
Whats the best tires for snow racing ?
Whats the best tires for snow racing ?
For the post code question I think this is the full address below Spenborough Pool & Sports Complex, Bradford Road, Liversedge, West Yorkshire WF15 6LW |
not quite sure what are the best tyres for snow racing, but i hope jez has some. lol
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com