oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   R/C Graphy! (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Custom Grafix (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42310)

eyeayen 31-01-2012 09:52 AM

That looks really cool, good colour combo ! Great bold design !

Extreme 31-01-2012 09:53 AM

Thanks ian :thumbsup:

Steveonamission 31-01-2012 11:55 AM

I like the orange blue and white ones alot! there awesome looking.

ghostdogg 31-01-2012 08:53 PM

oop sorry

Team No Idea 05-02-2012 08:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Latest Shell from Dave, thanks mate, keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

Extreme 06-02-2012 05:54 PM

No worries Martin, X6 is in the paint booth this week :thumbsup:

Extreme 10-02-2012 05:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Martin Hayes

Extreme 21-02-2012 04:53 PM

Latest Paint
 
2 Attachment(s)
Chris Procter's latest addition :thumbsup:

U1timate PigDog 21-02-2012 05:10 PM

Very Nice :thumbsup: the colours look excellent

Extreme 21-02-2012 08:40 PM

Cheers dude :D

Extreme 23-02-2012 11:31 AM

Latest Paint
 
2 Attachment(s)
Craig Whitehead :D

Extreme 03-03-2012 05:40 PM

Latest Paint
 
4 Attachment(s)
Jon and Paul Barnes

Extreme 15-03-2012 10:37 AM

Latest Paint
 
3 Attachment(s)
Shareef 's latest

Extreme 02-04-2012 08:58 AM

Latest Paint
 
5 Attachment(s)
Stu Rand, Simon Cook and Jon Barnes

Extreme 10-04-2012 11:44 AM

Latest Paint
 
3 Attachment(s)
Matt Benfield's Centro

eyeayen 10-04-2012 09:45 PM

Loving the boldness of the design dude, I thought I'd commented on the ones above, they're cool too !

I really like the checkered one, the blue and pink flames go real well.

Again good colour combo on the white orange and graphite one, I'm using similar colours to that myself on an up and coming job but I'm using fluoro orange.

The blue green and white one is also cool. I like your designs because they aren't too fussy or over complicated. Good going :thumbsup:

discostu 10-04-2012 10:39 PM

i like the punisher body on the b44.1 to it looks the nuts on my mantle piece much to the wifes discus if we divorce it all down to your talent dave.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Extreme 11-04-2012 08:02 AM

Thanks for the comments Ian :D
Cheers Stu, you'll have to upload a pic of it in its pride of place mate lol

Extreme 18-04-2012 11:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Vince's Special :thumbsup:

Extreme 05-05-2012 09:39 AM

Latest Paint
 
4 Attachment(s)
Simon Cook and Steve Andrews new ones


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com