oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hot Bodies / HPI (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   HB 2WD buggy (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5506)

Northy 21-12-2007 08:46 AM

I think the calipers are still out..... :D

Lindsay 21-12-2007 11:45 AM

2 WD HB
 
Northy.
I can assure the car exsists, as I have had its parts in my HANDS.

Lindsay;););)

Pete@BMM 21-12-2007 12:54 PM

From what I hear its quite novel ;-)

telboy 21-12-2007 06:08 PM

I've heard.........aah soz, not saying.:D

jimmy 21-12-2007 06:22 PM

almost feels like there's a secret club I've not been invited to :(

Pete@BMM 21-12-2007 07:07 PM

Awww Jimmy.

Its only from random conversations dude. To be fair no one ever said I should keep it quiet though so....

PaulRotheram 21-12-2007 07:08 PM

I think oOple should invade the next HB party.

Pete@BMM 21-12-2007 07:13 PM

If I had to guess I would think that it would be a Nuremburg (Feb) but thats only a guess.

Crashing the party would be cool!

telboy 21-12-2007 08:59 PM

To be honest.....

...i knowwa noothing.:D

Lindsay 21-12-2007 09:06 PM

2 wd HB
 
Telboy
I know a lot.
But I am Adams dad.

Lindsay;););)

telboy 21-12-2007 09:39 PM

haha, true, if only I knew how to read minds.....hmmm:rolleyes:

Andy Moore 22-12-2007 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 79147)
I think the calipers are still out..... :D

I didnt want to say it...

I must admit they've been supportive of the offroad racing scene, and have aided in its gradual turnaround (its always nice to have more manufacturers).

telboy 22-12-2007 09:17 PM

...it certainly is.;):)

It'll be nice to though, when it finaly arrives. Should be worth the wait.

bbq 16-01-2008 02:20 PM

Soo will HB show any thing new at the Nurnberg fair?

Moose 04-02-2008 04:42 PM

i hope so ...three days left...

Northy 04-02-2008 04:47 PM

Patience people, not long now :thumbsup:

G

telboy 04-02-2008 08:19 PM

I think that the 2wd will be there.:drool:

But things may change.;)

Wraggy 04-02-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telboy (Post 90609)
I think that the 2wd will be there.:drool:

But things may change.;)

i was informed yesterday by a very reliable source that it will be there ..:thumbsup:

GRIFF55 04-02-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraggy (Post 90613)
i was informed yesterday by a very reliable source that I will be there ..:thumbsup:

What you going to the toy fair for:lol:
Can't wait too see it, are there NO sneaky pics around:(

telboy 04-02-2008 09:06 PM

Nope.

I think Adam said he was on 'oOple' duty at the show, so he may show us something when he gets back.:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com