![]() |
Booking In
Evening all,
I think we're coming along to Southport on 25th May for Rd 2 of the Summer Series and Bury Metro on 8th June for Regional Series. I'm scoring points from Mid West so will be looking to enter the Regional as a guest anyway. How do I go about getting my name down and what costs to race and what times to turn up!! Thanks all Jonesy |
you can book in at southport on the day - all details are on www.srcc.co.uk
club days are 11:00am booking in and 12 noon racing, regionals booking in at 10:00 racing at 11:00. Racing caost are £5.00 per person for non-members. |
Quote:
Is it not £5 for non members in club days & £6 for regionals? |
it is, i think, but i am sure jonesy is asking about a club competition day at SRCC and the regional at Bury.....I was only mentioning the cost of booking in at southport......
|
Quote:
|
Mosso, I'm always full of good ideas!!
We've Marston this week then a week off (Southport poss?) then it's the National (I'm not there though) and then it's another week off (Bury poss?). It's a 2wd meeting at Southport so will be good practise for the National and may as well do 4wd at Bury, more practise with the BJ4 |
Quote:
|
Quote:
There is a Summer series event at Ledbury (mid-west region) on Saturday the 24th. |
It's an option but I'm not convinced about racing both days plus I'm less than an hour away from Southport and Bury!!
|
Is there going to be a 4wd heat on Sunday? Would rather run the Cat than the B4.
|
well guys you missed a fantastic day on Sunday at southport, even more track additions,
well done to all at southport, and lets hope thing keep getting better, |
Hi guys,
Another mid wester with nothing on this sunday, is it possible to do Bury regional 4wd as a none points scorer? |
Dont think it will be a problem Dave the north east lot come down to race all the time. You will be put in a seperate heat and final.
|
Great, who would I email?
|
E mail Roger he is the controller on hear you will get his E mail off the Bury web sight cant remember what the addy is though. You can book in on the day if wanted but just make sure with Rog.
|
I,m up in Bolton this weekend, (visiting the relatives) if booking in on the day is possible i will be there for a bit of 4wd.
What times kick off ? |
Quote:
I got a messgae from Stu Evens stating that we can book in on the day as a Guest, just make sure we mention it to Roger when we book in, and then it all kicks off about 10am. So much better than travelling down to Coventry at 5:45 on a Sunday morning!!! |
Booking in usually 10 racing 11 if there is anyone from the club reading this please make sure I have given these fellas the right info cheers.
|
Quote:
That's what Stu told me as well Spencer mate. See you on Sunday |
I likes them hours! Nice leisurely start, very tempted, if I can get the car built in time anyway!
|
any of you guys mind if i call over?
|
You are always welcome with you van of goodys Jez.
|
Quote:
|
bury sound's tempting:woot:as a guest of honour:lol:
|
Everybody is welcome. The more the better. IT is ment to be very hot as well on Sunday. Yes we are getting there about 10 and start to book in. Jez, as its you, defo. I have also done some testing with most of the new BB and the pinks are the best. Last all day even down to slicks. Greens go off after the edge has gone. I will tell you about the new yellow compound on sunday.
|
is there a practice session before racing starts:confused:never raced as a guest before:blush:
|
Once the track is built you can practise until Rog tells you not to.:thumbsup:
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com