oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   West Bridgford Model Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Latest results uploaded (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126305)

Dave Dodd 06-04-2013 09:23 PM

Latest results uploaded
 
Hi all.
as title.

Clicky Me

:D

Chris56 06-04-2013 10:15 PM

thanks Dave - my dad is over the moon!

reg 06-04-2013 10:39 PM

round 3 me and rob should be on 99,rob got TQ me second,i won rob second :)

Robbiejuk 06-04-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reg (Post 763382)
round 3 me and rob should be on 99,rob got TQ me second,i won rob second :)

Which was the round where I used daves car and equipment Pretty sure I tq'd and won the final :eh?:

Or did I dream that one?

Robbiejuk 06-04-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbiejuk (Post 763388)
Which was the round where I used daves car and equipment Pretty sure I tq'd and won the final :eh?:

Or did I dream that one?

Actually there is a round missing, The last one before the break isn't there So we should have done 5 rounds not four.

cunawarit 07-04-2013 10:48 PM

No idea how many rounds we've had but the last one was great! Very close racing for off road heat 2... Thanks for upgrading me and Zak's ability rating Dave... :thumbsup:

reg 08-04-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbiejuk (Post 763390)
Actually there is a round missing, The last one before the break isn't there So we should have done 5 rounds not four.


Ah thats why i thought it was wrong :)

leedolby77 09-04-2013 06:55 PM

Bloody GT12!!

Dave Dodd 10-04-2013 10:33 AM

should be all sorted now :blush:

yes i'd missed a round, oops:lol: altough it got u all talking :lol:

cunawarit 10-04-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Dodd (Post 764536)
altough it got u all talking :lol:

Yeah, but I noticed that nobody mentioned tape!!!

Dave Dodd 10-04-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cunawarit (Post 764538)
Yeah, but I noticed that nobody mentioned tape!!!

yay!!! :thumbsup:

...............




on another note, the weekly booking in reminder is now a sticky at the top :D

The Doctor 10-04-2013 05:49 PM

Why do I just see a red cross on the Results page?

Robbiejuk 11-04-2013 12:17 PM

No problems here:

http://www.wbmcc.com/index.php?optio...id=5&Itemid=67

The Doctor 15-04-2013 10:12 PM

Hmm, still get a red "x". Why's that then?

Robbiejuk 16-04-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 766224)
Hmm, still get a red "x". Why's that then?

On your phone or computer?

ste_lazzaro 23-04-2013 09:51 AM

Update please!
:drool:

cunawarit 23-04-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ste_lazzaro (Post 768140)
Update please!
:drool:

You have it in the bag, don't worry :p

Dave Dodd 23-04-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ste_lazzaro (Post 768140)
Update please!
:drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cunawarit (Post 768187)
You have it in the bag, don't worry :p

the laptop is being checked out again, so results will be a little late and yes i think Stefano has it :D

The Doctor 23-04-2013 07:50 PM

Hmm, on my laptop. Oh well. Just gimme the good news!

Thinking about it, I thought I won the last series & don't remember getting a trophy. Did I miss something?

Dave Dodd 23-04-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 768325)
Hmm, on my laptop. Oh well. Just gimme the good news!

Thinking about it, I thought I won the last series & don't remember getting a trophy. Did I miss something?

that was my fault :blush: i forgot to order them :rolleyes::blush:

ste_lazzaro 24-04-2013 10:28 AM

Hi!!
My problem is that probably I am going to miss the last race this friday!!
:cry:

reg 24-04-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 768325)

Thinking about it, I thought I won the last series & don't remember getting a trophy. Did I miss something?


Im owed a 3rd and 2nd to :woot:

cunawarit 24-04-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ste_lazzaro (Post 768493)
Hi!!
My problem is that probably I am going to miss the last race this friday!!
:cry:

Lee can still catch you, but its unlikely given how far ahead you are. Specially if you race next Friday and get rid of that 88.

ste_lazzaro 24-04-2013 02:54 PM

Next friday? I was convinced this friday was the last race of the series...:confused:

Dave Dodd 24-04-2013 03:28 PM

Yh this friday the 26th is the last round of series 4 and next week is the gt endurance night.

ste_lazzaro 24-04-2013 08:02 PM

..Ok guys!
I'll be there!:thumbsup:
Two races in three days mean going towards a divorce, but I have to do it!!:drool:

cunawarit 27-04-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ste_lazzaro (Post 768641)
..Ok guys!
I'll be there!:thumbsup:
Two races in three days mean going towards a divorce, but I have to do it!!:drool:

Why do you think I am not going??? ;)

leedolby77 30-04-2013 10:01 AM

I am still waiting for my 1st place silverware form the last series..........

Dave Dodd 30-04-2013 03:40 PM

sorry Lee, I forgot to order them :blush:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com