![]() |
So what did Santa bring you
What did Santa bring you rc wise for Xmas. I got the new sky rc charger from schumacher
|
C4.2 and a PT...
|
Xmas prezzie
Naff all
|
Quote:
|
Those that know me will also know my "Quadcopter" friend , got some cash off them so I've bought a Losi 22 2.0 ! Can't wait ! Also wheels tyres , and some shorty lipos to come !!
|
K1 aero. :D
|
Quote:
|
Xb4 2014 and a speed passion v3 motor for it.
|
Quote:
Cool job Mick ! I think I'll wait till it arrives before I update my signature list !! :thumbsup::thumbsup: noticed you'll be getting the 22 4 too !! All these numbers are getting confusing ! |
Quote:
|
A hubsan X4 :-)
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
but if I see anymore jeffing socks or bloody sure gift sets I may just loose the xmas spirit |
+1 for the K1 Aero. Tbh got it a day or two ago. Just waiting for shell and wiring up. :thumbsup:
|
A massive hudy hauler, which is too big to fit in my (estate) car, so has to go back :thumbdown:
Plus a pit mat, flying piranha and loads of wine... |
C4.2 carbon battery brace and ally rear bulkhead :-)
|
I have the XR/XM upgrade kit for my TRF 201. Build starts Saturday I hope.
jK |
A beanie hat with headphones in it for running in cool ?
No new rc stuff although I have bought some s/h cars this week or so Xray t3 11 Xray t3 12 x2 Corally hmx Yokomo bmax2 Quite why I don't know :thumbsup:t And of course. The obligatory lynx gift sets:D Fid |
Hubsan x4 with FPV version
|
....
|
A TLR 22-4 voucher and an indoor skydiving session !!!!! :lol:
|
What Santa Bought
xray xb4 14 already built
[IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8a0e7ddb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps32a10064.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8a15ab27.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...psa0eec786.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps915de3ce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...pse32d5f56.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6630a209.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...psd5c79aa5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9472df56.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8d76ef88.jpg[/IMG] all done |
A fastrax setup kit, 9turn brushless motor and enough readies to order a HoBao H2 pro kit. :thumbsup:
|
Dremel Multitool - kids toe nails require a trim!
Happy Christmas everyone! :thumbsup: |
2nd hand team associated b4.1 with a load of spares and wheels and tyres and a hpi lipo vault....and some socks!....top haul!...
|
Schumacher kf and alloy rear shock mount upgrade of the wife :thumbsup:
|
Savox servo and a Bluetooth addon for my ESC :thumbsup:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com