oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   WRCA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Talywain Practice Session 19th September (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30632)

Body Paint 17-09-2009 10:54 AM

Talywain Practice Session 19th September
 
I have booked Talywain for a practice session this saturday at 2pm.

All are welcome but, electric only please.

Track is still laid from the regional last weekend and the weather is reportedly going to be fine.

Please let me know if you are interested, ta :thumbsup:

UPDATE: We will also have a amb system running to check lap times

Big G 17-09-2009 11:44 AM

maybe me and benjita

millzy 17-09-2009 11:47 AM

Yes- but waiting for parts from the states

cant race with out them so its down to the postie

GRIFF55 17-09-2009 12:21 PM

What you waiting on mills? Can we help? I'm up for it haggis:thumbsup: (wife permitting!):lol:

Body Paint 17-09-2009 12:31 PM

J Mag is coming to :thumbsup:

Mills, what you after, I have a load of B4 stuff about to go into the for sale section.

Body Paint 17-09-2009 12:33 PM

UPDATE:

We will have amb system running for checking lap times :thumbsup:

c0sie 17-09-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Body Paint (Post 287992)
J Mag is coming to :thumbsup:

Mills, what you after, I have a load of B4 stuff about to go into the for sale section.

*Patiently watches the For Sale section* :D

millzy 17-09-2009 12:40 PM

x2 alloy sc10 idler gears

ex-sco77morgan 17-09-2009 01:30 PM

Don't you have the originals there buddy if they don't show ??

I'm going to pop along for a bit I think just hope I don't smash my car up before the Sunday.

millzy 17-09-2009 01:32 PM

One is for the b4- and yes I do but its not in the best condition

see what happens

GRIFF55 17-09-2009 01:33 PM

Dont get your car all messed up for sunday dood, keep it fresh and clean with new boots on!! Ready to kick some ass at broxtowe!!
Bring that b4 too please;)

ex-sco77morgan 17-09-2009 01:36 PM

True but the practise would be good ??

millzy 17-09-2009 01:42 PM

whats Sunday???

Body Paint 17-09-2009 01:46 PM

Scott is going to F3/4/5s

millzy 17-09-2009 01:49 PM

Ah right thought as much- do we not have many going for the 2wd then??

Body Paint 17-09-2009 01:52 PM

we have one person going for 4wd and that's it

millzy 17-09-2009 01:53 PM

And thats Scott right?

If it wasnt so far i would have gone both days

Body Paint 17-09-2009 02:02 PM

Yep, you can't fault the brother for commitment;)

millzy 17-09-2009 02:04 PM

im sure he will do well and enjoy the first National style meeting

dose he know the Round By round rule and understand it??

Any way Sunday( sorry i ment sat)- how long have you got the track for thumbs?

GRIFF55 17-09-2009 04:30 PM

saturday isn't it?? What time are peeps getting there as i would like a little sleep one weekend:lol:

Scott has got an awesome pit crew milzy, he'll have noooooo probs!:thumbsup:

minimatto 17-09-2009 08:54 PM

track available from 2pm and it will be £3 per driver.

Can you make sure every driver calls into the cafe BEFORE driving around onto range as I wont be there and the MRS wont be happy with people just driving on range without speakig to her :mad:

GRIFF55 17-09-2009 09:08 PM

No good for me then guys, sorry!! I have to be leaving early to come home for a wedding party and it takes 1.45hrs to get there. Have fun!!

GRIFF55 18-09-2009 04:06 PM

Any chance we can get there sooner matt??
dont mind paying a few pennies more even if lap timing isn't on till later:)

ex-sco77morgan 18-09-2009 05:16 PM

This is a great idea can we do it more often on a Sat afternoon?? Prob get same faces but doesn't matter.....

Belsten 18-09-2009 08:51 PM

Wish I could make it tomoz
Regular sat afternoon sounds good

Dyna 19-09-2009 06:46 PM

Damn good fun today, i re-learnt more today than i could in a dozen clubnights :) A bit of advice of approach lines from Craig on the middle small whoops and the far side monster doubles and i was clearing both no problem... most of the time :lol:

Great day. Great weather. Great company.

When the next one ??

ex-sco77morgan 19-09-2009 07:30 PM

Every week weather permitting I hope ?????

GRIFF55 19-09-2009 11:46 PM

i'll be there if i got the chance!! will help on track builing too if wanted:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thu mbsup:

ex-sco77morgan 23-09-2009 02:05 PM

I'm happy to help with track building also !!

yupster 23-09-2009 04:01 PM

I'm pretty sure they are ripping most of the track up soon to ready it for their winter series and flatten the straight etc.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::woot:

Matt will know for sure when this is being done:thumbsup:

There is Cobra on Sunday if not :):)

millzy 24-09-2009 02:39 PM

I know Matt and H had a meeting about what needs doing and what the club will apply for in 2010 with regards to national meetings today


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com