oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRCA Nationals & Regionals (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Tiverton results (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3187)

Northy 14-04-2007 04:48 PM

Tiverton results
 
Darren Bloomfield won leg 1 A main.

Brokeback is in the C
Go slow Lowe is in the B
Tom Cockerill is in the D
Schlong is in the E
Vermin has made the G

Northy 14-04-2007 04:51 PM

Not sure where Stu has qualified but he has apparently found a hairy poo :confused: :o :p :eh?:

Northy 14-04-2007 05:23 PM

Just spoken to Stu, exect some hairy poo madness pics from him and Jimmeh! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Northy 14-04-2007 05:37 PM

Bloomers wins leg 2 and the meeting.

G

Alfonzo 14-04-2007 05:38 PM

Any news on Yardy? or is it 2wd today?

Northy 14-04-2007 06:00 PM

2wd today

NeilD 14-04-2007 06:22 PM

Rich has done well.

Northy 14-04-2007 06:24 PM

Stu's in the G, full 13 heats.

G

NeilD 14-04-2007 06:26 PM

Who's last??

Northy 14-04-2007 06:44 PM

The meeting has just finished at quarter to 8!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Damo finished F 3rd
Stu finished G 6th

Northy 14-04-2007 06:49 PM

Woody won the C with the Kyosho.

Top 3:

Bloomers
Yardy
Cragg

PaulRotheram 15-04-2007 10:03 PM

mad, nowt bout me :D I won the F in 4wd, my time would of seen me win the E also.

I won the H in 2wd, bit dissopointed in that, but as it was my first time at tiv, i didnt take it overly hard (oower).

Double final winner leotard dancer.

PaulRotheram 15-04-2007 10:03 PM

lee martin won today, running an 'aero' car, a replica of a durango, it was sweet!

Northy 15-04-2007 10:24 PM

Text from Tom.

Lee won
Chris Doughty 2nd
Ellis 3rd he thinks.

Rest of A:

Sleigh
Yardy
Darren
Tricky
Kev Lee
Barton
Cree

Not sure in what order.

Cragg Bq
Tom Cq

Vermin qual D4

emzy 16-04-2007 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfonzo (Post 33239)
Any news on Yardy? or is it 2wd today?

I'm pretty sure he was 2nd (poss 3rd) on Saturday in 2wd.

And definitely in the A but I can't remember where abouts in 4wd. Somewhere lower down I think...

Lee Martin 16-04-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulRotheram (Post 33349)
lee martin won today, running an 'aero' car, a replica of a durango, it was sweet!

not a replica paul....

Aero bought durango....

and made the car better....

no replica there...

:yawn:

losixxx 16-04-2007 11:11 AM

was also interesting to see both days won by cars running standard brushed motors!

Wraggy 16-04-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losixxx (Post 33434)
was also interesting to see both days won by cars running standard brushed motors!

mmm brushless for me was a nigthmare after having a meltdown in mine doing 2wd :( and jimmy had a problem in his 4wd also.:wtf:

Chris Doughty 16-04-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losixxx (Post 33434)
was also interesting to see both days won by cars running standard brushed motors!

surely not? you saying I was beaten by a 27T stock? :p

jimmy 16-04-2007 11:22 AM

lol
yeah my shaft (ooerr) popped out of the back of the motor can! Just driving along and it killed itself. madness, so I had to borrow one from John Price. I was running a standard LRP Sphere (not competition) and it was great.

Chrislong 16-04-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 33226)
Schlong is in the E

Nope, try the D for Saturday

bigred5765 16-04-2007 11:31 AM

had a fantastic weekend both days, Sunday was are best result so fare, qualified 3rd in the e finished 2nd, O and a big well done to all at tiverton ace track and well run,
boohoo last one there ever i heard, sad day me thinks

millzy 16-04-2007 11:34 AM

what

no way

Crash 16-04-2007 11:39 AM

yeah i heard the same during the winter series!

the surface is going to be changed to rubber 'chips' for the horses apparently. :wtf:

emzy 16-04-2007 11:42 AM

Gah, silly horses.

jim76 16-04-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash (Post 33450)
yeah i heard the same during the winter series!

the surface is going to be changed to rubber 'chips' for the horses apparently. :wtf:

maybe they can switch to the outdoor track that was used for last years F3's. that track was ace.

jim76 16-04-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 33351)
Text from Tom.

Lee won
Chris Doughty 2nd
Ellis 3rd he thinks.

Rest of A:

Sleigh
Yardy
Darren
Tricky
Kev Lee
Barton
Cree

Not sure in what order.

Cragg Bq
Tom Cq

Vermin qual D4


has anyone resurrected the BQ hat?!!!!!

Crash 16-04-2007 11:56 AM

suppose so, i race on that track a fair bit during the summer. the hill in the middle is pretty cool isn't it?

the indoor dirt track is unique though and it's going to be a shame if it's lost.

ryan 16-04-2007 12:09 PM

I definetly ain't upset that it is going, i hate it:mad: lol. I have been told that there will be a regional series run on the outdoor track which is great, not sure if it will be in the winter or through out the summer.

Ryan

bigred5765 16-04-2007 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim76 (Post 33452)
maybe they can switch to the outdoor track that was used for last years F3's. that track was ace.

i asked about the outdoor track and was told buy the powers at b
a straight no way ?? the tracks to small

Nick Goodall 16-04-2007 12:30 PM

It'd be a shame to not have ONE national on "dirt" - There must be loads of these equestrian centres around the UK though, can't believe nobody else has ever used one for a track?

Chrislong 16-04-2007 12:32 PM

Tivertons indoor track is awesome, there is nothing else like it and its a great shame to be lost. I think the bonus for the club is the last national on it is one of the best surfaces it has ever had (or so I beleive, best I remember) and so it ends on a high.

Chris

losixxx 16-04-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoughtyUK.net (Post 33444)
surely not? you saying I was beaten by a 27T stock? :p

yep ;) bet that makes it even worse that your super duper brushless couldnt catch it:D s4 did look awesome though

strobe 16-04-2007 01:28 PM

I did hear over the weekend that the person who owns the Arena wasn't sure what he was going to do with it. Hopefully it will cost too much to put the rubber chips down and leaves it as it is.

Bathy 16-04-2007 03:06 PM

I had super weekend, won my 2wd final (2nd final from last) after some clever under qualifying… tried the same gag in 4wd final (bottom final) only to find that Preddy had the same plan (I'm joking), still I managed 2nd after receiving a ‘stop-go’ penalty.

I manage to do such better times/laps in both my finals, way better than any in qualifying, something I need to sort out soon… it’s when they say “you’re not racing each other just the clock” if the clock was running behind me on the track I’d be doing a lot better. :rolleyes:

Super weekend, good to get away from work and have some fun with lots of nice people and Southwell.

jimmy 16-04-2007 03:27 PM

Well done to Preddy for winning that bottom final - he drove very well and fought a hard battle to take the victory, well deserved. :D

emzy 16-04-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bathy (Post 33497)
I manage to do such better times/laps in both my finals, way better than any in qualifying, something I need to sort out soon… it’s when they say “you’re not racing each other just the clock” if the clock was running behind me on the track I’d be doing a lot better. :rolleyes:

I'm EXACTLY the same. Its rather annoying...

PaulRotheram 16-04-2007 03:46 PM

Somthing similar happened to me on the weekend.. both days in the first qualis i was aiming for the D, then seemed to slow down abit, had another good run but then do my best of the day in the ruddy final.

Thanks to the people who i was racing with both days in the final though, it was really enjoyable, double win for me.. happy days.

neiloliver 16-04-2007 06:57 PM

I had a terrible 2WD weekend. Qualified 9th in the L and came 6th. I was understeering all the time and spent most the time ploughing through the dust :(

Never mind, it will drop this one.

Thanks to those who came up and said they like the TRANSFORMERS shell :)

andy reeves 16-04-2007 07:43 PM

Meeting was another well run meeting so congrats to everyone. I was generally disapointed with how i did this weekend i just couldn'tt seam to get the lap times that i should of really been getting but i learnt a lot about the car and ended up trying a few different set up things that started to move things in sort of the right direction. Hopefully i will be able to get in to another 4 meetings so that this round can be dropped :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com