oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Closed Threads / Stampy (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34743)

b4pete 22-11-2009 09:41 AM

Closed Threads / Stampy
 
Im sorry, but this seems unfair.
I started a thread, I was in the wrong, I admitted I was wrong, but it got silly, I asked for it to be locked several times but it wasn't.
Stampy starts threads for advice, then ignores everything that is said, in fact mostly doing the opposite, if he is only going to do what he wants anyway, why start the thread.
Then he gets the hump with everyone. They retort, the thread gets closed, mine went on for (what seemed like) ages.

He suffered a tragic event recently, I offered help, support and kind words, (been through something similar), not out of pity, but as a human being, some of the things he were saying were really sad.
After this, I got countless emails about the XXX4 asking what I thought, (even though I have never owned one). I offered him some shocks I had with bladders to see if the damping helps in bumps, offering to swap for a couple of wishbones, or a pack of springs. I read through the messages you guys were offering as advice, and told him what I thought were the important things. Then, low and behold, he messages me saying the XXX4 was/wasnt sold a few times, then said he had a D4.
At a complete loss as to why I even bothered to even wear the skin from my fingertips to try and help, I politely asked him not to PM me again if he wasnt going to take any advice, to which I got an abusive response telling me the shocks were shit anyway? (I only offered them once, and wasnt even trying to sell them to him)
I then got told that he was sorry but was upset as he had recieved an abusive PM from someone on here about his Mum. I told him to report it, or give me the name and I would, then it suddenly changed to an anonymous MSN message (Ive never used it, is this possible?) from someone he knows must be from this forum.
All was quiet for a day or so, until he was getting a hard time on a thread in which he was doing the routine outlined on the start of this post, he then used the thread which I started, asking people to lay off for a bit, as a way of guilt-tripping people into not challenging his mindless responses, I replied 'shame on you'' etc, low and behold another threatening email, also stating he was going to the next reigonal to 'sort someone from here out'.

Stampy, you need to take a look at what you are doing and your manner with people. Reading through some of your old posts, you contradict yourself so many times, it makes you sound like a Liar. You come accross as desperate, and obsessive, if you are getting so stressed out about your cars that it is affecting your life, you seriously need to make an appointment with your GP mate.

Anyway, waffle over, I was just so fed up.

I expect the age-old reply of 'Do one mate ur a arse:thumbdown:' any time shortly from Stampy, so there I did if for you.

stampede vxlboy 22-11-2009 10:11 AM

here we go again more thread pete :thumbdown:
i never said i got a naste pm about my mum. i said i got a email that somebody had sent me wish she was dead etc naste people . and did i give you the right to open a thread about my mum did you ASK ME NO . I AM SORRY BUT IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SO . STOP MAKING ME TO BE THE BAD GUY HERE . WHAT PI---- ED ME OFF WAS YOU OPENING THREAD ABOUT MY MUM END OF . IT STOP KNOW PETE END OF AS I DID NOT WISH FOR EVERYBODY TO KNOW ABOUT IT BUT THANKS TO YOU THEY DID

T4miy4 Guy 22-11-2009 10:37 AM

This is a Model Car Racing forum!!

NOT a kindergarden!

What the hell must new comers to the hobby/forum be thinking :confused:

I`m sick of reading utter dribble and the fact that anybody believe`s VXL Stampede boy is a mystery to me!

:mad: Andy :mad:

b4pete 22-11-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampede vxlboy
we go again more thread never said i got a naste pm about my mum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampede vxlboy
what would you do then take there fucking head off for 1? i am so pissed off just got a pm taking the piss out of my mum

You want me to post up more stampy? You lying again?

b4pete 22-11-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampede vxlboy (Post 313264)
here we go again more thread pete :thumbdown:
i never said i got a naste pm about my mum. i said i got a email that somebody had sent me wish she was dead etc naste people . and did i give you the right to open a thread about my mum did you ASK ME NO . I AM SORRY BUT IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SO . STOP MAKING ME TO BE THE BAD GUY HERE . WHAT PI---- ED ME OFF WAS YOU OPENING THREAD ABOUT MY MUM END OF . IT STOP KNOW PETE END OF AS I DID NOT WISH FOR EVERYBODY TO KNOW ABOUT IT BUT THANKS TO YOU THEY DID

So you have changed your mind since sending:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampede vxlboy
cheers mate they just bully i dont now what im gona do your a sound lad will want to meet you somtime

(above quote responding to my query about hope he didnt mind me starting the thread)

No Stampy YOU stop making ME look like the bad guy

stampede vxlboy 22-11-2009 10:51 AM

YES I DID PUT THAT BUT I MEANT A EMAIL . SENDER NOT KNOWN WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL. PETE PLZ STOP MAKING THREAD YOU MUST BE SAD OR NOTHINK ELSE BETTER TODO WITH YOURSELF

b4pete 22-11-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampede vxlboy (Post 313272)
YES I DID PUT THAT BUT I MEANT A EMAIL . SENDER NOT KNOWN WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL. PETE PLZ STOP MAKING THREAD YOU MUST BE SAD OR NOTHINK ELSE BETTER TODO WITH YOURSELF

Im sorry, but ive never seen an anonymous email before., and no, nothing better to do today as my mrs decided she was going to be a bitch this morning and cause me greif instead of going racing.

You pissed the wrong person off boyo.

jimmy 22-11-2009 11:02 AM

gone

b4pete 22-11-2009 11:04 AM

who? stampy?

b4pete 22-11-2009 11:15 AM

Oo, just looked at his profile!

c0sie 22-11-2009 11:19 AM

*wants to dry-hump Joffreys leg*

sosidge 22-11-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 313274)
gone

While you're in banning mood Jimmy, can I suggest a ban for b4pete too?

He has done more to stir up Stampy (and trouble in general) on this forum than anyone else in the last week.

Stampy was generally way out of line in his conduct - but b4pete has been laying the bait for him while masquerading as a friend - and frankly that is worse.

Reminds me of a group of 13-yr-olds on the back seat of the bus. Very unpleasant.

b4pete 22-11-2009 12:07 PM

Shut up, sosidge jockey. I was trying to help him out and the only reason for this thread was because he was way out of line with me and some others. I have received messages of support from many members on here
At least I havent posted 1700 posts of drivel, just maybe 150-odd.
Right, im off to watch Chico switch the lights on in Darlington with the littleun.

Its Chico time!

Garry Driffill 22-11-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 313274)
gone

:thumbsup: Yus!

rcracer 22-11-2009 12:30 PM

I think its time to move on and not argue between yourselves as i'm sure that would have pleased stampy :thumbdown:....he as given nearly everyone on the forum greif and given the Mods even more i was rapidly heading towards having the Philip Schofield look ..back to o0ple land :thumbsup:

Garry Driffill 22-11-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcracer (Post 313298)
i was rapidly heading towards having the Philip Schofield look

What do you mean nearly? :lol:

(Im soo dead)

rcracer 22-11-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garry Driffill (Post 313300)
What do you mean nearly? :lol:

(Im soo dead)

tut tut

Col 22-11-2009 12:39 PM

We tried, we were ignored, (we also baited a bit...) but life is a better place without the Stampmeister.
Let normal service resume!

Neil: is grey better or worse than bald?

rcracer 22-11-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 313302)

Neil: is grey better or worse than bald?


better as i can either be grey or or shave it off and be bald :thumbsup:

andyr 22-11-2009 12:46 PM

about time he has gone

Rich D 22-11-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcracer (Post 313298)
I think its time to move on and not argue between yourselves as i'm sure that would have pleased stampy :thumbdown:....he as given nearly everyone on the forum greif and given the Mods even more i was rapidly heading towards having the Philip Schofield look ..back to o0ple land :thumbsup:

MMC :thumbsup:

Jimmy, i dont make a habit of saying this to grown men, but, i love you. :wub :lol:

barry 22-11-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 313302)
We tried, we were ignored, (we also baited a bit...) but life is a better place without the Stampmeister.
Let normal service resume!

Neil: is grey better or worse than bald?

I assume he'll be back with a new identity though - surely it's just a case of a new user-name and maybe email address?

Barry

showtime 22-11-2009 02:07 PM

assuming he does make a return i'm pretty sure his posting "style" would give him away reasonably early on!

the best thing he could do is reregister as another user, make sensible legible posts, actually absorb any advice given & generally use the forum like everyone else :)
if he doesn't single himself out or make himself a target then he shouldn't recieve any flak :)
plus he should get himself to his local club & enjoy racing his cars :thumbsup:

after all thats what its all about :thumbsup:

budfish 22-11-2009 02:08 PM

stampys gone
 
he's gone to never never land with all the fairies and elfs:thumbsup::thumbsup:

he should fit right in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

buds

ashleyb4 22-11-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfish (Post 313319)
he's gone to never never land with all the fairies and elfs:thumbsup::thumbsup:

He was there anyway.

Jimmy I LOVE YOU. :wub:wub:wub

A

zackmitchell 22-11-2009 03:44 PM

Damn Stampy's gone,

I'm going to have to watch daytime chat shows now to get my daily fix of amusement and light entertainment, doubt anyone else can contradict themselves that much though.

Reading about stampy buying cars was more up and down than the summer football transfer window rumours!!!!

bodgit 22-11-2009 04:00 PM

Strange guy. He says his mum has died but then stays online to post another 65 times. Not a normal reaction. Wonder if he,ll pop upon another forum.

Col 22-11-2009 04:26 PM

I don't remember the last time he wasn't online and posting shit!
Life will be quieter and maybe nore boring in oOpleville

stox217 22-11-2009 04:54 PM

http://www.rcracechat.com/vb/member.php?u=15956
He's on rc racechat :thumbsup:

zackmitchell 22-11-2009 05:12 PM

And look how much he has spent on a new truck :lol:

"hi i add 1 it was allways burning motorhttp://www.rcracechat.com/vb/..%5Ccry_smile.gif out and the gearbox diff and plastric gears i used it for about 5month and it was starting to to add up all the alloy bit i got for it and know its sat in the cupboard cos every time i go out with it breaks it was my first but i would never buy a tamiya car again anybody wanted 1 there 1 here for sale £50 with radio gear need rear shocks i like traxxas truck and my new hpi flux savaged with a nice price £900 with 2 lipo batterys 11.1v 5000mha"

jim76 22-11-2009 05:13 PM

excellent! he should fit in nicely on there! lol

zackmitchell 22-11-2009 05:16 PM

Sorry, its just gone up......?:woot:

"if it is like westyorkshire its crap for club on road clubs but all my 4 trucks are all off road and its not good my trucks no clubs 2 ov my trucks are traxxas stampede vxl and the rustler vxl and emaxx and my new hpi flux savaged with 2 lipo 11,1v lipo what a truck this is it cost me £1000 with 4 lipo battery and a turingy 420 lipo charger and balancer this truck does backwards flipps and somehsaults and this is the best truck out there for brushless i carnt wait till the traxxas erevo brushless hit the uk there out in the usa and i am waiting to buy 1 me and my mates made are club we use a motor crosser? there about 5 to 10 member but were trying to get a course to make 1 so anybody can use it the problem is i will not race with 7.4v lipo not another power from the 7.4v l,ipo but i use 11.1v that why i dont race and you need to be made ov money as well??????????????http://www.rcracechat.com/vb/images/smilies/mad.gifhttp://www.rcracechat.com/vb/..%5Ccry_smile.gifhttp://www.rcracechat.com/vb/images/smilies/eek.gif"

bodgit 22-11-2009 05:17 PM

He,s been there since april.
Question?? as he is banned here now is it the member or the ip address that is banned. Only asking as can he still post here under his sons name ryan 2008.
edit
just looked at his profile.
About stampede vxlboy Real Name simon burrows Location keighley west yorkshire Interests rc cars Biography live with my mrs n 3 kids kayleigh 4 abigail 22 mths n ryan 7 mths Thought ryan was a 13 year old kid not 7mths Remember his posts about his dad
I now dont believe his mum died. He just loved the sympathy

Titch 22-11-2009 05:21 PM

Not wanting to offend anyone, but he could suffer from dyslexia.. His writing style is very similar to the kids I support in school.

showtime 22-11-2009 06:01 PM

i know a few people who are dyslexic & it doesn't cause any of them to become relentless online bell-ends :confused:

Alfonzo 22-11-2009 06:18 PM

Problem with forums is you don't get a full picture of the character behind the posts. Mental health issues? Anger problems? etc etc. It gets even worse if the individual doesn't have a good grasp of written English.

Nonsense posts are annoying. Bullying is even worse. There's enough hassle in the real world right now, no need to drag it all over Oopleland.

bert digler 22-11-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfonzo (Post 313390)
Problem with forums is you don't get a full picture of the character behind the posts. Mental health issues? Anger problems? etc etc. It gets even worse if the individual doesn't have a good grasp of written English.

Nonsense posts are annoying. Bullying is even worse. There's enough hassle in the real world right now, no need to drag it all over Oopleland.

i think the best thing is if someone knows him is to give some support he sounds in a right mess

andyr 22-11-2009 06:22 PM

well said the guy is a total waist of time

jhammond 22-11-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showtime (Post 313383)
i know a few people who are dyslexic & it doesn't cause any of them to become relentless online bell-ends :confused:

Well said...


Also, we all try to do our best to offer sound advice. I can remember months ago advising him to spend a little more time constructing his posts and reading what others had replied.

Yet, his retort was to bombard me with insulting PM's.

Fair-play Jimmy... At least now the focus can be shifted to those who may actually take the advice onboard.

I found the website around a year ago, and I wish I had of found it earlier. I started racing when I was about 14, (I'm now 19.) and I found that at meetings it was quite difficult to gain advice. (This is when we were using 1400mah NICADS! Teehee. People seemed too busy to help.) The benefit of an online forum is that many viewpoints can be obtained quickly and there is a large number of members of which many are very experienced, polite and friendly.

I really do think Stampy felt he needed to be the centre of attention, and I hope now the attention he received can be refocused on to those other members that could do with a helping hand.


Julius.

showtime 22-11-2009 06:33 PM

who else got a PM saying he was gonna kick their ass??

http://rudeandcynical.files.wordpres.../07/retard.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com