oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   North East (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Interclub? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4168)

Lee 19-06-2007 09:33 AM

Interclub? - NOW CANCELLED FOR THIS YEAR
 
I was just looking at some of the photo`s and saw there was a NE interclub last year, is this an annual thing or was it just a 1 off? it looks pretty cool, if there is one this year what are the rules ie how many to a team and does a team have to have a f12345 drivers in etc? Also i dont belong to a club in the NE, so would i have to become a member of one or could i just be adopted for the day:D

emzy 19-06-2007 09:43 AM

Usually its every year... but I haven't heard anything about it this year?

Its usually 10 drivers per team, 5 2wd and 5 4wd. Then they just make a huuuuge heat listing so you tend to shift who you're racing with slightly each race...

There's not normally a limit to F12345s but the better your formula, the further back on the track you start (they mark 5 different start lines with the f5s in the normal place and f1s almost a full lap behind). Then you get points for where you finish in each race.

Oh and "temporary adoption" is fine!

jimmy 19-06-2007 09:51 AM

some info about how it works in here:

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/interclub2003/

That's the 2003 interclub, won by Batley!

Northy 19-06-2007 09:51 AM

Lee, as Emz said, oh and welcome to the York team ;) ;) :cool:

G

Lee 19-06-2007 10:07 AM

York it is then for me.:)

emzy 19-06-2007 10:10 AM

I think you should be on Durham... since you live there...!

Although then again, what do I care... I won't be here!

footey 19-06-2007 10:25 AM

whens it going to be

Northy 19-06-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 45435)
York it is then for me.:)

That is now a legally binding contract ;) :D

G

Lee 16-07-2007 03:28 PM

Is there going to be one?

Or even a 1 off pairs meeting?

NeilD 16-07-2007 03:31 PM

So who's gonna get limbered with me if it's a pairs meeting?

Lee 16-07-2007 03:33 PM

I nominate vermin:D

NeilD 16-07-2007 03:34 PM

I nominate you!!

Lee 16-07-2007 03:36 PM

You want to be with someone quick:D

NeilD 16-07-2007 03:37 PM

Ideally yes! But i want a go with your car.:D :D

Lee 16-07-2007 03:38 PM

Ah a method in your madness:D

NeilD 16-07-2007 03:40 PM

Always thinking...:rolleyes:

Northy 16-07-2007 06:00 PM

The date is 23rd of September on tha calender, venue to be confirmed.

G

NeilD 16-07-2007 06:05 PM

How many in a team? Will York have an A and B team?

Northy 16-07-2007 06:10 PM

10 in a team, I already have a plan for York A, so I would thought we would be easily be able to make up a B. How about a C? :D :D

G

NeilD 16-07-2007 06:10 PM

Cheeky git! I must be borderline A?!?

Northy 16-07-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeilD (Post 50384)
Cheeky git! I must be borderline A?!?

In your dreams! :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

NeilD 16-07-2007 06:27 PM

You can't blame me for trying!!

dave p hall 16-07-2007 07:11 PM

i have me 1995:wtf: castleford 8th place,team hull badge stuck on me pitbox:rolleyes: i hope us boys from hull can sort a team out:confused: if ten of us are available:confused: if not will you have me york;)

NeilD 16-07-2007 07:31 PM

I'm now organising the York B team. Any F1 drivers get free booze if they join up!!!:D :D :D

Col 16-07-2007 08:11 PM

I'm of the opinion that all drivers for any team should have to be regular racers at the club, otherwise it might as well be called inter "whoever can pursuade the best drivers to join their team" meeting. Those that are members of more than 1 club should be able to choose. Both me and Neil regularly make Afinals at York, but with the current system there is no way in hell that we'll get into the "A" team

NeilD 16-07-2007 08:13 PM

You in then Col?

Col 16-07-2007 08:14 PM

probably not! I'll have to see closer to the time:(

NeilD 16-07-2007 08:16 PM

Graeme will be getting in touch with you about it.

emzy 16-07-2007 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col (Post 50417)
I'm of the opinion that all drivers for any team should have to be regular racers at the club, otherwise it might as well be called inter "whoever can pursuade the best drivers to join their team" meeting. Those that are members of more than 1 club should be able to choose. Both me and Neil regularly make Afinals at York, but with the current system there is no way in hell that we'll get into the "A" team

How about those of us who don't have a regular club? :(

In the last 2 years I've been to more Batley club meetings (1) than Durham meetings (0) and Durham race about 15/20 minutes from where I live...!

Actually... I'm not even going to be there anyway, I'll be 7000 miles away by then! What a life!

AndyM 16-07-2007 08:21 PM

ill do it neil, if im free, nd if you'll take me :):rolleyes:

NeilD 16-07-2007 08:22 PM

Only if you can run more than your usual 3 minutes.:D :D :D :D :D

AndyM 16-07-2007 08:23 PM

haha...three wheeler :D ;)

NeilD 16-07-2007 08:25 PM

At least we can laugh at you.:)

AndyM 16-07-2007 08:26 PM

lol....yep!

Lee 17-07-2007 07:54 AM

Whos in northy`s Dream team then?

Northy
Cockerill
Riley
Jim D
Lowe?


I think thats enough actually:D

Northy 17-07-2007 08:53 AM

Lee Farrer
Graham North
Tom Cockerill
Ben Riley
Richard Coates
Jim Dixon
Andy Fox
Vermin
Rich Lowe
Brett Stansfield

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

mattym0310 17-07-2007 09:04 AM

ill join your team neil, and i normally finish races haha

Lee 17-07-2007 09:05 AM

Will there be 5 2wd and 5 4wd out of them G?

Chrislong 17-07-2007 09:07 AM

So the race is on for 2nd place ;)

bretts 17-07-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northy (Post 50486)
Lee Farrer
Graham North
Tom Cockerill
Ben Riley
Richard Coates
Jim Dixon
Andy Fox
Vermin
Rich Lowe
Brett Stansfield

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey, it's all F1's and F2's. No hang on, me and Lee are F5. We start a lap ahead!!:D :D :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com