oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   oOple Invernational 2011 - Date Announced! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59540)

jimmy 20-12-2010 02:29 AM

oOple Invernational 2011 - Date Announced!
 

oOple Invernational 2011
1/10th OFF ROAD RACE - 29-31 JULY 2011

The second running of the 'oOple INVERNATIONAL' race will take place over the weekend of 29-31st July 2011 at the fantastic Robin Hood Raceway, in the UK. Details of the format and entry form to be announced soon.

We also search for sponsors for the 2011 event. If you feel your company is interested in being a partner with oOple.com and help us make this event one to remember - get in touch.

jimmy 20-12-2010 02:36 AM

Big logos:

Transparent PNG
http://www.oople.com/rc/ooplerace201...logolarge1.png

Photoshop PSD
http://www.oople.com/rc/ooplerace201...logolarge1.psd

reg 20-12-2010 07:31 AM

yyyeeeeeaaaabbbaaaadddaaabbaadddooooo............. fingers crossed for team shambles

Col 20-12-2010 12:35 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

wes j. 20-12-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reg (Post 443881)
yyyeeeeeaaaabbbaaaadddaaabbaadddooooo............. fingers crossed for team shambles

If we get in again this year mate can we get some form of heating for the tent. It was frecking freezing last year and i don't fancy cuddling up to Pat :lol:.

simoncrabb 20-12-2010 07:10 PM

Ace! It'll be the race of the year, second to none!

RogerM 20-12-2010 07:40 PM

oh no .... 2nd year running it clashes with a Mid West regional date (only the reserve date this year too :'( )

Hope it's a good one guys .... will I ever get to race at RHR??? lol

Northy 20-12-2010 10:45 PM

I don't understand what you mean Roger? Are MW dates out already? Is it an actual date or a reserve date?

c0sie 20-12-2010 10:49 PM

http://domain2134136.sites.fasthosts...endar2011.html

Northy 20-12-2010 11:02 PM

So its a reserve date Roger :eh?:

Cheers Chris.

RogerM 21-12-2010 08:54 AM

I did say that on the post G'. But I feel I can not book anything on a date that may be needed by the MW regionals as that is my main series and in previous years the weather has taken it's toll on some of the MW rounds.

I know having said that we will have a perfect summer and the reserve date won't be needed and I'll spend that weekend wondering what if :)

I really want to get to RHR at some point though as I have heard nothing but good things about it and I think it's the only major UK venue I've not experienced yet!

sldmodels 21-12-2010 10:19 AM

Invites
 
I don' expect an invite, 'cos I'm simply not that good with off-road just yet anyway, and I'd need a 10th off-roader wouldn't I? But, so I know what to expect, what are the invite requirements? Is is it just, you're good enough and show your interest and get drawn at random or something else?

Smartalec 21-12-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sldmodels (Post 444328)
I don' expect an invite, 'cos I'm simply not that good with off-road just yet anyway, and I'd need a 10th off-roader wouldn't I? But, so I know what to expect, what are the invite requirements? Is is it just, you're good enough and show your interest and get drawn at random or something else?

General criteria is you need to own a buggy (or two) :cry:

Smartalec 21-12-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sldmodels (Post 444328)
'cos I'm simply not that good with off-road just yet anyway, and I'd need a 10th off-roader wouldn't I?

I'm guessing that you'll probably improve a little when you buy a car :woot:

sldmodels 21-12-2010 10:25 AM

See that's why I asked :)

Will get one sorted, and hopefully be good enough to be invited along to the 2012 event :thumbsup:

sldmodels 21-12-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smartalec (Post 444332)
I'm guessing that you'll probably improve a little when you buy a car :woot:

I wouldn't bank on it, you obviously haven't seen my driving :p

RogerM 23-12-2010 05:29 PM

Stuff it, I'm going to enter this and hope the Mid West regionals don't get drowned out or similar.

David Church 23-12-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerM (Post 445260)
Stuff it, I'm going to enter this and hope the Mid West regionals don't get drowned out or similar.

You rebel Roger.....

RogerM 23-12-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Church (Post 445275)
You rebel Roger.....

Just pleased to be heading to RHR at last, heard nothing but good things!

blitzboy 23-12-2010 06:51 PM

ohhhhhhhhh me me me me me as long as i dont wright my real car off on the way up this time lol last one was the bomb ,,,mmmmm jimmy ill send ya a pm dude

mark christopher 23-12-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerM (Post 445285)
Just pleased to be heading to RHR at last, heard nothing but good things!

have entries/invites been acepted then?

David Church 23-12-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark christopher (Post 445292)
have entries/invites been acepted then?

I got my entry already and place confirmed, it must just be you Mark that didn't get in???


Just kidding, :p

telboy 23-12-2010 08:46 PM

Can I have a go again Mr? Pleeeeeaaase? :)


...and shaun obviously. lol

Stu 23-12-2010 08:51 PM

Roger, I know the snow is bad but it seems a little early to be heading to the track.
I've got tickets to Iron Maiden on Thursday July 28th so I'm still at home, I'll not be able to set off for another seven months.

emzy 23-12-2010 08:54 PM

Iron Maiden? Really? *jeeealllouuusss* They're awesome in concert :)

Stu 23-12-2010 08:58 PM

Consider yourself third in the queue for my second ticket.

G-46 23-12-2010 09:01 PM

i would love to come over to this event, had a read off last years event and it seems to be a must.

Iron Maiden im off to see them also, should be a very good night..:thumbsup:

bodgit 23-12-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 445311)
Roger, I know the snow is bad but it seems a little early to be heading to the track.
I've got tickets to Iron Maiden on Thursday July 28th so I'm still at home, I'll not be able to set off for another seven months.

I roadied for them 30 years ago great live band then. Hope rigamortis hasnt slowed them down :)

jimmy 23-12-2010 09:17 PM

Hmmm, those standing tickets are relisted today - but I think I'm gonna need to be at the track getting things ready.

Oscar 23-12-2010 09:18 PM

Stu, maybe you could coerce a few of those iron maidens into coming along for the weekend ?:)

mark christopher 23-12-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Church (Post 445306)
I got my entry already and place confirmed, it must just be you Mark that didn't get in???


Just kidding, :p

if u get in im gate crashing lol

reg 24-12-2010 04:55 AM

I went to see Iron Maiden a few years ago,amazing(apart from EDDIE:thumbdown:)theres nothing quite like trying to have a chat about it on the way home but you cant actualy hear what your saying never mind the other person:lol:......I went to see Matalica to and they were very good........but Donington monsters of rock(91 i think),AC/DC has to have been the best

feniks 24-12-2010 07:20 AM

I wans went to see bruce dickinson in a small place ware only 700 persons could enter. and yea he can give a show.
ow and on topic: mememememememememememe if i get an invite

RogerM 24-12-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark christopher (Post 445292)
have entries/invites been acepted then?

Nope ... but nothing wrong with looking forward to something!

I have to book weekends off 3 to 4 months in advance to stand a chance of gettting them!

That means that I'm already planning for my days racing in April / May so I can book them off in Jan ... So thinking of it like that the oople race isn't far off, in holiday booking terms :)

I'm sure it will be obvious to all when the entries open ... can't imagine it will remain a secret for long!!!

DragonRider 01-01-2011 05:17 PM

After just getting back into off road after a 15 year absence this event sounds awesome and I would love to take part along with my 9 year old in the 4wd.

How do you enter or get an invertation.

Cheers

Mark

paulc 01-01-2011 05:33 PM

There will be an entry form online at some point fill it in send it off then keep your fingers crossed lol

G-46 04-01-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulc (Post 447667)
There will be an entry form online at some point fill it in send it off then keep your fingers crossed lol


is ther any news on when they will come available?:p

paulc 04-01-2011 08:16 PM

I think they'll be online before the 29th july :p

Stu 04-01-2011 08:55 PM

There will be a web form available in the near future for drivers to register their interest in attending the event.

emzy 08-01-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reg (Post 445383)
I went to see Iron Maiden a few years ago,amazing(apart from EDDIE:thumbdown:)theres nothing quite like trying to have a chat about it on the way home but you cant actualy hear what your saying never mind the other person:lol:......I went to see Matalica to and they were very good........but Donington monsters of rock(91 i think),AC/DC has to have been the best

My dog is named Eddie after the Iron Maiden Eddie (my ex named him, not me!).

I went to see them at a big open air concert in Chile... apparently it was their biggest ever concert (no including festivals)... I think there was about 70,000 people there?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com