oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ansmann Racing (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Ansmann's Got Talent Day (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73774)

woOdy 24-06-2011 09:24 AM

Ansmann's Got Talent Day
 
Hi Guys,
I have not forgot anyone and I was just letting you all know that I have had lots and lots of interest and I am finding it hard to get through all of them.:thumbsup:

So we have come with a great item!

We are thinking of a Ansmann's Got Talent day!

We are thinking of having a day at a club in the South of the country and a day in the North of the country.

Who ever is interested in becoming part of the AR Team, comes along with there own cars and we hold a race meeting.

This is going to be for all drivers as we want up and coming drivers too and also drivers with potential (not just the best drivers).

Me and my Boss (Shaun Collins) will then walk around and have a chat with people and we will decide who will become part of the NEW Team.

We will also give away a Kit for the the person with the most potential on that day.

Ansmann will also bring a range of products so you can see what we have and if there are any questions about the Ansmann range we will be at hand to answer anything you have.

What do you think?

mattb 24-06-2011 09:26 AM

youve always reminded me of louis walsh mate,good idea though:thumbsup:

ben44 24-06-2011 12:32 PM

Did french guy's can come?

woOdy 24-06-2011 01:13 PM

If you want to:thumbsup:

Gareth Jones 24-06-2011 01:30 PM

That was an excellent idea of mine...

Well you seem to have taken my idea from my email and made it better :)

I would suggest you need a way of making the days fair for everyone, i.e. taking note of the equipment they are currently using and possibly putting a controlled tyre in place with limited supply to stop people spending a fortune on the day just to try and impress etc....

Gareth

Skye 24-06-2011 01:41 PM

I have spent a fortune lately getting into the game, but havent finished building the second car yet, let alone made it to a track. So I would still need to be in the novice numpty class.:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazmidas (Post 519186)
I would suggest you need a way of making the days fair for everyone, i.e. taking note of the equipment they are currently using and possibly putting a controlled tyre in place with limited supply to stop people spending a fortune on the day just to try and impress etc....

Gareth


woOdy 24-06-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazmidas (Post 519186)
That was an excellent idea of mine...

Well you seem to have taken my idea from my email and made it better :)

I would suggest you need a way of making the days fair for everyone, i.e. taking note of the equipment they are currently using and possibly putting a controlled tyre in place with limited supply to stop people spending a fortune on the day just to try and impress etc....

Gareth

Dont worry!
I have been in this game for 20 years and I know the difference between a good driver and a good car.
Trust me, even if you are not the best driver I will be looking at you.

Whiskers 24-06-2011 01:46 PM

I might come along to this if it is at a track near to me. Stu, this means hold it at Bury!

Skye 24-06-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whiskers (Post 519198)
I might come along to this if it is at a track near to me. Stu, this means hold it at Bury!

Silverstone works for me.... :p

4_cell_racer 24-06-2011 01:55 PM

Good idea :D I'll be there for sure :)

Any dates/venues in mind Stu?

minke 24-06-2011 02:12 PM

I'd like to come just to meet and race against other ansmann drivers

woOdy 24-06-2011 02:24 PM

I have not sorted dates yet but it has to be after the National and Regional seasons.
I am thinking of Bury Metro for the North and I think Harts track if it pulls off, but my boss is speaking to them.

cocker7433 24-06-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 519227)
I have not sorted dates yet but it has to be after the National and Regional seasons.
I am thinking of Bury Metro for the North and I think Harts track if it pulls off, but my boss is speaking to them.

does that mean your not doing the talent day due to making the bottom final mate
:p

maseace 24-06-2011 02:54 PM

I will be up for this, and will race with the madrat let us know when and where the south one will be should be a great day of racing:thumbsup:

Mad-Wolfie 24-06-2011 03:00 PM

+1 for Bury :thumbsup:

whatever i was doing on the day you pick i'll rearrange it.

pugboy 24-06-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocker7433 (Post 519234)
does that mean your not doing the talent day due to making the bottom final mate
:p

Is it open to silverfoxes?:thumbsup:

Dudders 24-06-2011 03:18 PM

Happy to host something in the South for you guys :thumbsup:

mikeyscott 24-06-2011 03:30 PM

Happy to host an astro turf section for a club that hopes to be on mid south calender next year :thumbsup:

ConceptRacing 24-06-2011 03:34 PM

How about having a day at Coventry astro track or grass track, easy to get to from all directions, great track layout, fantastic members and good racing.

tellor 24-06-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConceptRacing (Post 519263)
How about having a day at Coventry astro track or grass track, easy to get to from all directions, great track layout, fantastic members and good racing.

...And right on your doorstep!


what part of coventry is in the North or the South?

steelie600 24-06-2011 04:30 PM

both bits cos its in the midlands!!

Id love to come Stu, but ive an image to uphold & I dont wanna show you up LOL!!

woOdy 24-06-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelie600 (Post 519281)
both bits cos its in the midlands!!

Id love to come Stu, but ive an image to uphold & I dont wanna show you up LOL!!

Yes but your not the image that WE want!:lol:

Fast Eddie 24-06-2011 04:55 PM

would this be open to people that dont currently drive Ansmanns but would should they make the team?

woOdy 24-06-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie (Post 519287)
would this be open to people that dont currently drive Ansmanns but would should they make the team?


This will be open to anybody and everybody!
If you are interested in the products and would like to race for AR next year then come and have ago!:thumbsup:
Remember, we dont just want people to race at NAtional level, we want every level of racer.

madmax 24-06-2011 06:48 PM

Im Up for this stu. just let us know on the dates.

steelie600 24-06-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 519286)
Yes but your not the image that WE want!:lol:

Says you fatboy LOL

wanna have a chat with you anyhoo about CORC and yourself, ill ring you at work monday mate

maseace 24-06-2011 08:23 PM

Just as a note i can support both shrccc and torch as great places in the south both tracks will give you a great view of driver skill and promise.

They both will also be able to manage the numbers:thumbsup:

phil c 25-06-2011 09:31 AM

I'm up for it stu, just let us know were and when :thumbsup:

Battle_axe 26-06-2011 09:29 AM

ha im well up for a race i shall try to do both if you wish stu :thumbsup:

could be me getting "buzzed" out the ansmann team if i don't do well :blush:

gainsy 26-06-2011 09:34 AM

Would love to come to this in the south if i am allowed :)
How about Stotfold for a venue?

Si Coe 26-06-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woOdy (Post 519291)
This will be open to anybody and everybody!
If you are interested in the products and would like to race for AR next year then come and have ago!:thumbsup:
Remember, we dont just want people to race at NAtional level, we want every level of racer.


Can I nominate Budfish and CaptainLip. I think they'd be great ambassadors for Ansmann Racing......


Seriously though if you want to host the Northern round at Bury (and its a good idea as it will be great promotion for the new track) can you tell me (PM is fine) where you were planning to slot it into the calendar so we adjust the club meets around it.

Dudders 26-06-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gainsy (Post 519876)
Would love to come to this in the south if i am allowed :)
How about Stotfold for a venue?

That's not South!:lol::lol::lol:

Gonky 26-06-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudders (Post 519940)
That's not South!:lol::lol::lol:

That's all relative to what you consider north! :p

Dudders 26-06-2011 05:21 PM

North is north of Watford, it always has been and always will be! :thumbsup:

4cells 26-06-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudders (Post 519943)
North is north of Watford, it always has been and always will be! :thumbsup:

unless he meant Watford Gap

gainsy 26-06-2011 06:05 PM

As Stotfold is in the mid-south section i would say that qualifies as south
Only suggested it as it's a decent track
How about herts nitro track in Ware or isn't that south enough for you either:p

Dudders 26-06-2011 06:07 PM

Erm... no :p

Isle of Wight would be good! :thumbsup:

gainsy 26-06-2011 06:11 PM

Isle of Wight would be good :D

benjy 26-06-2011 07:26 PM

would love to come this,

is it just 10th offroad you are looking for drivers or other classes to?

Dave Dodd 27-06-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConceptRacing (Post 519263)
How about having a day at Coventry astro track or grass track, easy to get to from all directions, great track layout, fantastic members and good racing.

Would be great if it was here, not too far away, well maybe 1hr 1/2 away :lol:

so next question would be could there be 3 race dates? north, south & mid.??


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com