oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   monobrow (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7828)

ashleyb4 30-01-2008 11:06 PM

monobrow
 
ver the past few weeks i have noticed i had grown a monobrow so tonight i plucked it and it hurt alot i wouldnt recomend it :(

A

Kopite 30-01-2008 11:09 PM

try shaving your balls!!!:(

xx4-nutter 30-01-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopite (Post 89255)
try shaving your balls!!!:(

doubt he can just yet .....:woot:

tc2k 30-01-2008 11:13 PM

What kind of statement is that.

ashleyb4 30-01-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopite (Post 89255)
try shaving your balls!!!:(

Did you try it stan lol no we wont got there.:lol:

A

DCM 30-01-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopite (Post 89255)
try shaving your balls!!!:(

I have done that for a surgical procedure I had done.... it isn't pleasant when they hand you a bic disposable and no shaving foam....

Ash, you do know, by plucking your eyebrow (next will be eyeliner an makeup.... big girl), the hair will grow back thicker!!

Tom3012 30-01-2008 11:26 PM

haha Ash.. u mean it just crept up on you??... next you'll be putting make up on ;)

ashleyb4 30-01-2008 11:27 PM

Yea thats the problem but im in a right mess at the monent i needed to pluck my mon brow need a hari cut need a shave and need a bath not been well so i just hibanted in bed

A

Tom3012 30-01-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyb4 (Post 89267)
Yea thats the problem but im in a right mess at the monent i needed to pluck my mon brow need a hari cut need a shave and need a bath not been well so i just hibanted in bed

A


sound like the early stages of becomong a tramp :yawn:

ashleyb4 30-01-2008 11:43 PM

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
























lol:D:wub Im not a tramp i will get a bath and a shave before i got to college tommorow.

A

Tom3012 30-01-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyb4 (Post 89275)
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:




lol:D:wub Im not a tramp i will get a bath and a shave before i got to college tommorow.

A


i only said the early stages ;)

Wraggy 30-01-2008 11:55 PM

Congrats Ash..
i think you've gained 1st place for the most random post ever !!!:thumbsup:

B-Master 31-01-2008 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopite (Post 89255)
try shaving your balls!!!:(

that has to be the most random post i think i have ever witnessed :lol::lol::lol:

David Church 31-01-2008 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraggy (Post 89279)
Congrats Ash..
i think you've gained 1st place for the most random post ever !!!:thumbsup:

I agree, but it's nice to see Ash get in touch with his feminine side:woot:

elvo 31-01-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM (Post 89265)
it isn't pleasant when they hand you a bic disposable and no shaving foam....


A BIC is still better than a pair of tweezers.....

elvo 31-01-2008 07:58 AM

And BTW, it's UNIbrow, not monobrow.

DCM 31-01-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvo (Post 89308)
A BIC is still better than a pair of tweezers.....

you have never had to shave your balls with a non lubriated raor then, in a toilet and no mirror, roflol....

Southwell 31-01-2008 08:07 AM

Careful, your balls may drop soon.

Southwell 31-01-2008 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM (Post 89265)
I have done that for a surgical procedure I had done.... it isn't pleasant when they hand you a bic disposable and no shaving foam....

Ash, you do know, by plucking your eyebrow (next will be eyeliner an makeup.... big girl), the hair will grow back thicker!!

You wern't with Bupa then? I'd expect it done for me as part of the service! :thumbsup:

DCM 31-01-2008 08:19 AM

hey, I was paranoid enough about groinal exposure and nurses, without a nice female nurse gently rubbing shaving foam in to me balls..... saying that, with my luck, I would of got the gay male nurse who had just been dumped heehee

elvo 31-01-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM (Post 89310)
you have never had to shave your balls with a non lubriated raor then, in a toilet and no mirror, roflol....


Don't make assumptions like that.


(I say we're doing a good job of keeping the thread as random as possible)

ashleyb4 31-01-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Church (Post 89301)
I agree, but it's nice to see Ash get in touch with his feminine side:woot:

it needed to be done but im not feminine!!!:mad: lol

A

sparrow.2 31-01-2008 11:33 AM

Try getting your legs waxed by your 6 female flatmates when you're completely pissed...

I want to go back to uni :cry:

Chrislong 31-01-2008 02:54 PM

Plucking nostril hairs is the most painful thing ever, and it grows like wildfire once plucked. I wonder how much lazer hair treatmean costs?

zap it off!

Northy 31-01-2008 02:56 PM

I just use some side-cutters in the toilet at work.

G

Sebastian 31-01-2008 02:56 PM

So you have six female flatmates you say? Maybe I should rethink my decision of not going to the Langenfeld Karneval race this weekend ... :drool:


;)

Chrislong 31-01-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparrow.2 (Post 89356)
Try getting your legs waxed by your 6 female flatmates when you're completely pissed...

I want to go back to uni :cry:

Cool, I bet the fun never ends! :thumbsup:

Sebastian 31-01-2008 03:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Of course not!

c0sie 31-01-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislong (Post 89403)
Plucking nostril hairs is the most painful thing ever, and it grows like wildfire once plucked. I wonder how much lazer hair treatmean costs?

zap it off!

Jesus!! Nose and ear hair kills if you pull em out..

CraigM2610 31-01-2008 04:08 PM

:wtf: Do we really need to know :confused::yawn:

c0sie 31-01-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigM2610 (Post 89424)
:wtf: Do we really need to know :confused::yawn:

Think of it as an informative post for those able to grow hair other than on their head ;)

Chrislong 31-01-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0sie (Post 89431)
Think of it as an informative post for those able to grow hair other than on their head ;)

LOL, I can grow hair on my head, mostly on the underside of my head nowadays, ontop its still trying, I just think my forehead is getting bigger, thats all.

CraigM2610 31-01-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0sie (Post 89431)
Think of it as an informative post for those able to grow hair other than on their head ;)

LOL ;):D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislong (Post 89438)
LOL, I can grow hair on my head, mostly on the underside of my head nowadays, ontop its still trying, I just think my forehead is getting bigger, thats all.

LOL :cool:

David Church 01-02-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyb4 (Post 89320)
it needed to be done but im not feminine!!!:mad: lol

A


Yes but plucking hair is mostly associated with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

ben 01-02-2008 07:16 PM

:blush: aawwwww i can see ashleys feminine side hehe ;):wub:D:o:eh?:

hehe

ben

elvo 01-02-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislong (Post 89403)
Plucking nostril hairs is the most painful thing ever, and it grows like wildfire once plucked. I wonder how much lazer hair treatmean costs?

zap it off!


Laser is pretty expensive.

I have a special trimmer from Braun, works for ear hairs too! (Obviously you want to build in some sort of desinfection procedure before switching from one to the other)

Fiddybux 01-02-2008 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparrow.2 (Post 89356)
Try getting your legs waxed by your 6 female flatmates when you're completely pissed...

I want to go back to uni :cry:

That sounds strangely alluring.

I want to go back to uni too, but isn't it just a touch sexually frustrating as well.

I mean, you lived with them, hence "boner time" would probably not be welcome!??

Stu 01-02-2008 08:13 PM

Why do some women pluck their eyebrows out then draw them back with a pencil - whats that about then?

Southwell 01-02-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 89820)
Why do some women pluck their eyebrows out then draw them back with a pencil - whats that about then?

Streamlining.

Fiddybux 01-02-2008 09:01 PM

I dunno...but I think it can look good.

It's just the ones who completely remove the brow and then draw in a big chunky that looks rank...see what I mean...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...rowgoodbad.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com