oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Durango (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   210 Front Brass Bulkhead (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99703)

av4625 27-04-2012 09:43 PM

210 Front Brass Bulkhead
 
Hi i was wondering if these are available or if anybody makes them or etc etc?
:eh?:

hotrodchris 28-04-2012 08:07 AM

Tresrey do a front bulk head for the 210!
http://www.jespares.com/electric-mod...tegory_id=1325
£14.49:thumbsup:

Darren Boyle 28-04-2012 10:08 AM

RDRP (Revolution Design Racing Products) have one coming VERY soon....

AndyG 28-04-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Boyle (Post 649038)
RDRP (Revolution Design Racing Products) have one coming VERY soon....

REALLY looking forward to these products. How soon is VERY soon Darren ?

Darren Boyle 28-04-2012 12:26 PM

We will know more for certain next week now, but could be as early as 7-10 days for some of the very first bits in the range now..... :thumbsup:

av4625 28-04-2012 07:41 PM

were do we look for bits by these people or is it u lol?

Darren Boyle 28-04-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by av4625 (Post 649228)
were do we look for bits by these people or is it u lol?

The full RDRP range will be available through anyone with an X-Factory UK account - see here www.xfactoryrc.co.uk then look under contact detials or links sections

av4625 28-04-2012 08:33 PM

wat am i lookin for under contact details and links?

rcjunky 28-04-2012 11:09 PM

http://www.revolution-rc.com/index.html

there ya go, thats some pretty pimp looking stuff (then again I love lasered stuff like durango parts)

Darren Boyle 29-04-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by av4625 (Post 649244)
wat am i lookin for under contact details and links?

Sorry... I thought by your post you were looking for places that will be selling the RDRP range, hence I linked to our dealers for you

av4625 29-04-2012 07:27 PM

Darren cud you mayb update this post wen the brass bulkhead comes out?

s22jgs 30-04-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotrodchris (Post 648979)
Tresrey do a front bulk head for the 210!
http://www.jespares.com/electric-mod...tegory_id=1325
£14.49:thumbsup:

But its tresrey so it will probably bend when you put the car on the ground LOL

av4625 30-04-2012 04:12 PM

the tresrey one is alu its not heavy i want a brass 1

s22jgs 30-04-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by av4625 (Post 649868)
the tresrey one is alu its not heavy i want a brass 1

By running the batteries full forward and playing around with front axel position you can make the car handle perfect without the need for weight.

s22jgs 30-04-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by av4625 (Post 649868)
the tresrey one is alu its not heavy i want a brass 1

Meant to say the only brass one at the moment is the one jorn runs. It's from some German company and is about 60 quid.

Cream 30-04-2012 08:28 PM

Is there any other interest in a brass bulkhead?

av4625 30-04-2012 08:57 PM

yes brass bulk head pls lol i run on polished floor and to try and get turing is annoyingly hard, i hav the car in rear motor to try for thursday, and i run a ace servo and when you have the car in mid motor i have all the battery holder/stops out and cant move the batteries forward or back

Aran 30-04-2012 09:39 PM

Think I'd try a brass bulkhead, I seem to wheelie abit and little bit of weight has helped

niner 02-05-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cream (Post 649967)
Is there any other interest in a brass bulkhead?

I'm. Please make one.

Legacy555 03-05-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s22jgs (Post 649958)
By running the batteries full forward and playing around with front axel position you can make the car handle perfect without the need for weight.

I fully agree with what your saying - you can get great balance with no weight at all and I have achieved this.

However, have to admit that the car was best on tight indoor tracks with 65g up the front when it came to carrying not far off 4wd pace around tight corners. It also allows you to run the slipper toghter without lifting the nose off the ground.

Cream 10-05-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legacy555 (Post 650781)
I fully agree with what your saying - you can get great balance with no weight at all and I have achieved this.

However, have to admit that the car was best on tight indoor tracks with 65g up the front when it came to carrying not far off 4wd pace around tight corners. It also allows you to run the slipper toghter without lifting the nose off the ground.


Just thrown a few dimensions together and I recon the bulkhead will come in at about 60g made from brass:o

Sounds crazy heavy, but I'm only racing on Southports mentally high grip track. Is this the sort of weight you guys are looking for?

av4625 10-05-2012 03:58 PM

yes defo i hav 70 grams up front hav you any idea of cost? as i dont want to be payin crazy money?

Cream 10-05-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by av4625 (Post 653510)
yes defo i hav 70 grams up front hav you any idea of cost? as i dont want to be payin crazy money?


Estimate £30.00 plus postage.

s22jgs 11-05-2012 06:04 PM

sounds about right mate.

Jorn's front brass bulkhead is 65g, but also costs about £1 per gramm lol

STP 18-05-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Boyle (Post 649038)
RDRP (Revolution Design Racing Products) have one coming VERY soon....

http://www.liverc.com/news/race_resu...rman_Regional/

Cream 22-05-2012 06:07 PM

Going to be £25.00, Might be ready tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

Cream 23-05-2012 05:29 PM

Nearly there, Got distracted off them today by someone actually wanting me to do some work ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/IMG_9427.jpg

Fernandez 23-05-2012 07:00 PM

very very nice !!! did I say Nice? I ment Nice !!!!

what is your shipping to Europe ?

Cream 23-05-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fernandez (Post 657896)
very very nice !!! did I say Nice? I ment Nice !!!!

what is your shipping to Europe ?


Europe £8.45 recorded (£2.70 un-recorded @ your risk)

Lots of other bits too, Don't forget to have a look at them ;)

hotrodchris 23-05-2012 08:08 PM

Looking good Noel unlike the Tresrey ones they have droop screw stops will def have 1 one when they are ready!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cream 23-05-2012 09:04 PM

BTW I'm also doing high tensile Aluminium ones, They should weight about 17g, Again I'll confirm the exact weight when they are finished. They'll be £22.00

Panic 24-05-2012 01:30 AM

Count me in for one!

TonyM 24-05-2012 08:59 AM

Noel I'll have one of your first batch Alu bulkheads please. Also, need another set of front tower and alu fixings plus a rear tower. I'm building up a rear motor version to try and get to grips with the grass tracks we're running in the regionals.

If you're at Southport this weekend I'll take whatever you have in stock?

Cream 24-05-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyM (Post 658033)
Noel I'll have one of your first batch Alu bulkheads please. Also, need another set of front tower and alu fixings plus a rear tower. I'm building up a rear motor version to try and get to grips with the grass tracks we're running in the regionals.

If you're at Southport this weekend I'll take whatever you have in stock?


Hi Tony, Yes I'm racing (well crashing) this weekend, I've got all parts in stock. Just finishing the bulkheads now :thumbsup:.

TonyM 24-05-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cream (Post 658041)
Hi Tony, Yes I'm racing (well crashing) this weekend, I've got all parts in stock. Just finishing the bulkheads now :thumbsup:.

Super - see you then.

Cream 24-05-2012 01:20 PM

Well they are all ready.

Brass is 64g (wasn't a bad guess from my original 60g estimate)
Aluminium is 22g
Original is 8g


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/IMG_9428.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com