oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Schumacher (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   cat sx release date (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12255)

°°.°°sicotange°°.°° 10-07-2008 07:04 AM

cat sx release date

Hello guys,

I spoke to Matthew White last sunday at the Belgian GP (Kampenhout) about the release date of the Cat SX. He told me the Schumacher boys said before the end of july (2008:woot:). Maybe this is old news but I thought I should share this.

Greetz

henga 10-07-2008 09:17 AM

I have read this somewhere else, so hopefully it is true, although I wouldn't be surprised if the release date slides into August as we were first told it would be May / June.

mes 10-07-2008 06:37 PM

The German importer told me something about late July/mid-August, so it must arrive sometime in the near future...we'll wait and see!

Maybe next year for me, I still like my SP, strange thing...;)

glypo 10-07-2008 07:37 PM

Yup no kit is ever on time regardless of manufacture it seems.

CAT SX looks stunning though, I can not wait to get mine and get a review done :thumbsup:

Lee 15-07-2008 08:59 AM

I was told last week that the cars are all ready to go apart from shock shafts. I think they are on the way from china :thumbsup:

End of July is the predicted date :)

Alfonzo 15-07-2008 10:50 AM

Pretty good result at the Euro's for the new CAT, it's obviously 100% competitive.

ben 15-07-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfonzo (Post 141871)
it's obviously 100% competitive.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::drool::drool:

glypo 15-07-2008 02:02 PM

Yeah the Euros result is amazing, congratulations to Simon if he reads this. Clearly shows the car is capable of getting up to serious positions, 3rd in one of the legs / challenging for second.

Puts my mind at ease on that front, if it's good enough for that it's more than good enough for my skill level.

End of July sounds great :thumbsup:

Cruise 15-07-2008 02:51 PM

@glypo : all three cars were scoring top 15 results Grant and myself were just that little unlucky to jump into the single digit results. A little more experience
would have helped a lot.

Cruise.

glypo 15-07-2008 03:06 PM

Sorry Cruise. By congratulating Simon I did not mean to discredit the other Schumacher drivers. You all done a great job, congratulations all for going so well with the new car.

Cruise 15-07-2008 03:24 PM

I didn't understand it in that way.I just wanted to make clear for what the car is capable in the hands of not so gifted drivers ( like me:blush: )

Cruise.

mes 15-07-2008 04:37 PM

Aaaawwwww! No need for understatement, Ralf! Good job, guys!:thumbsup:

MattW 15-07-2008 05:16 PM

Yeah for sure, Good job to Ralf and Grant with it being first time they had run car. I guess the cars did you guys well :thumbsup:

jimmy 15-07-2008 05:23 PM

Who's had to lose their car then? Ralf or Matt? :lol: Or will there be enough to go around soon?

MattW 15-07-2008 07:47 PM

Ha ha, well the car i've been running clocked up a fair few miles in not so many days. My house to Belgium, then i thrashed it within an inch of it's life!! (Si kept telling me i was over driving all weekend - ME, how dare he! Never!!)

Then it had to endure the high speed journey with Kev and Jon from Belgium to Italy - fortunately it doesn't seem to have been scarred by being present when Kev was so blatently breaking Swiss Law :thumbsup:

As for it's current location - No idea! :confused:

Cruise 15-07-2008 08:17 PM

It left Italy in better condition as it arrived there alongside with Grants car to be analyzed and then be refurbished by Phil Booth.

@ Matt Phil wasn't that happy about the state of the car.

Cruise.

big_whyman 19-07-2008 11:04 AM

Matt,

The Show Car, yours and Grants were all strapped lovingly into the back of Glyn's van. I believe they made it home ok (Unlike Preddy and Barney :thumbsup:) and are now residing happily on Ebay. Lol:p

MattW 19-07-2008 11:50 AM

lol, so that is why it was needing a rebuild during the week then!!:woot:

Body Paint 19-07-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattW (Post 142130)
Ha ha, well the car i've been running clocked up a fair few miles in not so many days. My house to Belgium, then i thrashed it within an inch of it's life!! (Si kept telling me i was over driving all weekend - ME, how dare he! Never!!)

Then it had to endure the high speed journey with Kev and Jon from Belgium to Italy - fortunately it doesn't seem to have been scarred by being present when Kev was so blatently breaking Swiss Law :thumbsup:

As for it's current location - No idea! :confused:

You drove the wheels off it on more than one occasion Matt :lol:

matdodd 21-07-2008 11:13 PM

.......:lol: