oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Titchfield Off Road Club Hants (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Wednesday practice nights (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165753)

Nick.W 31-03-2015 06:13 PM

Wednesday practice nights

With the Summer series now upon us and evenings lasting a bit longer, is there any news on when the Wednesday night practice sessions are likely to start?

Thanks
Nick

Tobyw 06-04-2015 07:39 AM

This would be a great idea, I'd be up for that and so would the boys I am sure..

Is this likely to happen??

hazeandfizz 06-04-2015 08:43 AM

No sorry all practice nights are banned under new BRCA regulations to make it fair for people who live miles away:thumbsup:

Maybe I just dreamt that bit!

James.

Tobyw 06-04-2015 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazeandfizz (Post 907169)
No sorry all practice nights are banned under new BRCA regulations to make it fair for people who live miles away:thumbsup:

James.

Hmm, I just checked this and it would appear that some of us can apply to the BRCA under clause 8.3.2. subsection C paragraph 2 which clearly states...

"Those whom are crap drivers that spend most of their time off the track are entitled to as much practice as deemed necessary until such time that they no longer have to scrape the mud out of inside the car"

Which seems a fair point to me :D :thumbsup:

Know what they're talking about those BRCA people..

Toby

RobW 06-04-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobyw (Post 907173)
Hmm, I just checked this and it would appear that some of us can apply to the BRCA under clause 8.3.2. subsection C paragraph 2 which clearly states...

"Those whom are crap drivers that spend most of their time off the track are entitled to as much practice as deemed necessary until such time that they no longer have to scrape the mud out of inside the car"

Which seems a fair point to me :D :thumbsup:

Know what they're talking about those BRCA people..

Toby

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, we will run these and will start soon. Just sorting details which we will publish on here.

Cheers

Rob

jpmatrix 06-04-2015 12:52 PM

Weekday practise

Is wednesday nights the only day in the week that will be available?

Would the members and committee consider any other night for practise?

What about Friday evenings?

I know its alot to ask because everyone has family commitments and work etc, just thought. Fridays might be more convenient as they don't have to goto work the next day.

Tobyw 06-04-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmatrix (Post 907203)
Is wednesday nights the only day in the week that will be available?

Would the members and committee consider any other night for practise?

What about Friday evenings?

I know its alot to ask because everyone has family commitments and work etc, just thought. Fridays might be more convenient as they don't have to goto work the next day.

Thursday is better for me....

shaun m 06-04-2015 02:27 PM

I'd still vote for Wednesday night , if you break it and need a part you got more time to get it fixed!

Friday doesn't work for me , cosidering the traffic etc.

Squidzilla 06-04-2015 04:17 PM

Any night can be worked around for me :)

mikeyscott 07-04-2015 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazeandfizz (Post 907169)

James.

Where is the "Like" button :)