oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   North West (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Booking In (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10741)

Jonesy 12-05-2008 08:39 PM

Booking In
 
Evening all,

I think we're coming along to Southport on 25th May for Rd 2 of the Summer Series and Bury Metro on 8th June for Regional Series.

I'm scoring points from Mid West so will be looking to enter the Regional as a guest anyway.

How do I go about getting my name down and what costs to race and what times to turn up!!

Thanks all

Jonesy

burgie 12-05-2008 09:30 PM

you can book in at southport on the day - all details are on www.srcc.co.uk

club days are 11:00am booking in and 12 noon racing, regionals booking in at 10:00 racing at 11:00.

Racing caost are £5.00 per person for non-members.

DanW 12-05-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgie (Post 123156)
you can book in at southport on the day - all details are on www.srcc.co.uk

club days are 11:00am booking in and 12 noon racing, regionals booking in at 10:00 racing at 11:00.

Racing caost are £5.00 per person for non-members.


Is it not £5 for non members in club days & £6 for regionals?

burgie 13-05-2008 07:41 AM

it is, i think, but i am sure jonesy is asking about a club competition day at SRCC and the regional at Bury.....I was only mentioning the cost of booking in at southport......

Mossy 13-05-2008 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy (Post 123115)
Evening all,

I think we're coming along to Southport on 25th May for Rd 2 of the Summer Series and Bury Metro on 8th June for Regional Series.

I'm scoring points from Mid West so will be looking to enter the Regional as a guest anyway.

How do I go about getting my name down and what costs to race and what times to turn up!!

Thanks all

Jonesy

Good idea Jones. We not got a meeting on?

Jonesy 13-05-2008 03:24 PM

Mosso, I'm always full of good ideas!!

We've Marston this week then a week off (Southport poss?) then it's the National (I'm not there though) and then it's another week off (Bury poss?).

It's a 2wd meeting at Southport so will be good practise for the National and may as well do 4wd at Bury, more practise with the BJ4

Jonesy 13-05-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgie (Post 123239)
it is, i think, but i am sure jonesy is asking about a club competition day at SRCC and the regional at Bury.....I was only mentioning the cost of booking in at southport......

Burgie, what time do people usually arrive at Southport for the Summer Series / Club Day? I'm happy to help lay down the track as it states on the web. Just want to get as much practise in as possible.

strobe 14-05-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonesy (Post 123446)
Mosso, I'm always full of good ideas!!

We've Marston this week then a week off (Southport poss?) then it's the National (I'm not there though) and then it's another week off (Bury poss?).

It's a 2wd meeting at Southport so will be good practise for the National and may as well do 4wd at Bury, more practise with the BJ4

Jonesy.
There is a Summer series event at Ledbury (mid-west region) on Saturday the 24th.

Jonesy 15-05-2008 09:55 AM

It's an option but I'm not convinced about racing both days plus I'm less than an hour away from Southport and Bury!!

Mossy 19-05-2008 11:23 AM

Is there going to be a 4wd heat on Sunday? Would rather run the Cat than the B4.

bigred5765 19-05-2008 11:45 AM

well guys you missed a fantastic day on Sunday at southport, even more track additions,
well done to all at southport, and lets hope thing keep getting better,

DaveG28 03-06-2008 11:54 PM

Hi guys,

Another mid wester with nothing on this sunday, is it possible to do Bury regional 4wd as a none points scorer?

Spencer Mulcahy 04-06-2008 11:04 AM

Dont think it will be a problem Dave the north east lot come down to race all the time. You will be put in a seperate heat and final.

DaveG28 04-06-2008 02:22 PM

Great, who would I email?

Spencer Mulcahy 04-06-2008 09:22 PM

E mail Roger he is the controller on hear you will get his E mail off the Bury web sight cant remember what the addy is though. You can book in on the day if wanted but just make sure with Rog.

budgio 04-06-2008 09:46 PM

I,m up in Bolton this weekend, (visiting the relatives) if booking in on the day is possible i will be there for a bit of 4wd.
What times kick off ?

Jonesy 04-06-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budgio (Post 130533)
I,m up in Bolton this weekend, (visiting the relatives) if booking in on the day is possible i will be there for a bit of 4wd.
What times kick off ?


I got a messgae from Stu Evens stating that we can book in on the day as a Guest, just make sure we mention it to Roger when we book in, and then it all kicks off about 10am.

So much better than travelling down to Coventry at 5:45 on a Sunday morning!!!

Spencer Mulcahy 04-06-2008 09:52 PM

Booking in usually 10 racing 11 if there is anyone from the club reading this please make sure I have given these fellas the right info cheers.

Jonesy 04-06-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencer Mulcahy (Post 130538)
Booking in usually 10 racing 11 if there is anyone from the club reading this please make sure I have given these fellas the right info cheers.


That's what Stu told me as well Spencer mate.

See you on Sunday

DaveG28 04-06-2008 10:16 PM

I likes them hours! Nice leisurely start, very tempted, if I can get the car built in time anyway!


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com