oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   BRCA Legal Saddle Pack Lipos (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111096)

DragonRider 25-09-2012 06:20 PM

BRCA Legal Saddle Pack Lipos
 
Hi

I am looking for a couple packs of saddle pack lipo's.

Must be above 4000 Mah 35c rating.

WHY

Cheers

Mark

JBL 25-09-2012 11:03 PM

I have some Vapex 4500mah 30c saddles BRCA legal, in good condition and always balanced charge if interested.

These were better than my intellect 5000mah 35c saddles.

Dudders 26-09-2012 06:51 AM

Check my post in the for sale section

simmons 26-09-2012 10:41 AM

Hi,

I have 2 x ORCA Infinite Lipo 5200MAH 45C Saddle Pack's for sale.

Very good condition, still in orginal boxes - had very little use.

Msg me if your interested.

Si

cigbunt 26-09-2012 04:51 PM

check giant cod..

why buy used?

zoaman 26-09-2012 05:42 PM

MODELSPORT.COM HAVE THEM I JUST BOUGHT 4000MAH £34.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com