oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Team Durango (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   410 motor (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111621)

lordnikon 02-10-2012 02:28 PM

410 motor
 
What does everyone run in their 410's ?? I tend to favour running a lower turn and less boost to keep everything cooler but dont want to over do it. Had my eye on a 6.5T but not sure if this is enough ??

Chris-S 02-10-2012 02:37 PM

6.5 turn will be fine.

Jason A 02-10-2012 02:39 PM

I run an lrp x20 6.5 and its very fast more than enough and it can still have bit turbo added for very long straights

GRIFF55 02-10-2012 03:14 PM

6.5 speed passion with STD speedo settings and it's still a rocket mate!

RichyUK 02-10-2012 03:47 PM

6.5 in mine and its a missile!

lordnikon 02-10-2012 05:00 PM

Cheers chaps. 6.5 it is.

burgie 02-10-2012 05:26 PM

What gearing/cells are you guys running with the 6.5's?

RichyUK 02-10-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burgie (Post 700175)
What gearing/cells are you guys running with the 6.5's?

think i'm 87/20 on turnigy nano tech 5100 cells

Jason A 02-10-2012 05:53 PM

18/87 and Orion 90c saddles

lordnikon 02-10-2012 06:12 PM

I'm going for a 21/87 with mine :D

mattr 02-10-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordnikon (Post 700203)
I'm going for a 21/87 with mine :D

Same as i usually run, using the orion 90c/5500mAh cells.

/tobys 02-10-2012 08:19 PM

22 or 23 for me on a Reedy 6.5

hotrodchris 02-10-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordnikon (Post 700203)
I'm going for a 21/87 with mine :D


you will need to go a couple of teeth higher at Torch or it wil run out of legs on the straight!:woot:

TonyM 03-10-2012 08:27 AM

I ran a 5.5 Tekin. Way too much power - even for big tracks. 6.5 Tekin on 22/87 is what I now run.

HarlowS 03-10-2012 08:52 AM

+1 on the Tekin 6.5:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyM (Post 700364)
I ran a 5.5 Tekin. Way too much power - even for big tracks. 6.5 Tekin on 22/87 is what I now run.


Chris-S 03-10-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotrodchris (Post 700265)
you will need to go a couple of teeth higher at Torch or it wil run out of legs on the straight!:woot:

Turbo timing :p

AmiSMB 03-10-2012 03:07 PM

I run 5.5 SP V3 with 22/87 gearing with a Hobbywing 120A ESC. My older packs of lipo's have now swelled due the the power it draws :)

kartstuffer 04-10-2012 08:13 AM

6.5 orion,24/87 with orion r10 base setup & orion 90c battery & it is smoother & cooler with this gearing than when running a lower pinion (seems wrong but it works)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com