oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tamiya (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   511 Cab Forward Shells (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118952)

James 08-01-2013 06:24 PM

511 Cab Forward Shells
 
I've had the Proline Kyosho cab forward which splits at the front due to being a little too narrow and the 502 Proline cab forward which is just ugly, any other cab forward shells that fit well and look good!?

discothesnake 08-01-2013 06:48 PM

Hi James, not sure about the 511 but when I ran a 502 I got the B44.1 Bulldog and the JConcept FInnisher to fit with very slight modification at the front. The undertrained will even fit. Not sure about the differences in chassis on the 502.

Wouldn't the 502 Proline Bulldog for the 502 fit?

Dave

Pedros20 08-01-2013 09:27 PM

Cab forward shell
 
Hi James
I'm 99.9% sure the proline 502 shell will fit without any messing about.
I used to run the standard 511 shell on my 502. Dropped straight on.
Vice versa I'd say.

James 08-01-2013 10:07 PM

Thats what I'm running now - I just think its ugly :bored:

discothesnake 08-01-2013 10:43 PM

Sorry James, I didn't read your original post properly :yawn:

I reckon the nicest one is the JConcepts Finnisher for the B44.1 then. Fits no worries.

James 04-04-2013 12:24 PM

Anything else cropped up that anyones using?

super__dan 04-04-2013 01:11 PM

B44.1 Finisher is just about then best cab forward 4wd shell in my opinion.

Available from your local X Factory UK / J Concept stocking hobby shop ;-)

tyreman 04-04-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super__dan (Post 762614)
B44.1 Finisher is just about then best cab forward 4wd shell in my opinion.

Available from your local X Factory UK / J Concept stocking hobby shop ;-)

Shameless plug:p

Somerwil 04-04-2013 07:27 PM

I've fitted a Kyosho Shoot body from the Lazer ZX5 FS2. Needed to make a new body post at the rear and do some cutting on the undertray. Nothing difficult though!

I like this body a lot.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mkoolmees/8609466157/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mkoolmees/8609465603/

Hope the links work... The car may not look like a 511 but it is! It has the K big bores fitted, the K Shoot body and Atomic Carbon shock towers... ;-)


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com