![]() |
501X/DB01 Assorted Parts & Hop-Ups (New)
Hi there,
[EDIT: Pics now available, I've made the album public, sorry about that, see link below] I'm parting out a built but never used TRF 501X kit and almost everything is for sale. I've not priced all the bits up yet but the prices will be at or below 80% of the lowest ebay price for people here at oOple (+shipping at cost). AVAILABLE [501X/DB01] Hop-Up front one-way+Hop-Up adapter [501X] Plastic parts - arms, diff covers - 1 vehicle's worth [501X] TRF Carbon parts - chassis, top braces, shock towers - 1 vehicle's worth [501X] TRF Aluminium parts - all bulkheads, all suspension mounts, battery posts, etc - 1 vehicle's worth SOLD [501X] Full Hop-Up steering set [501X/DB01] TRF Suspension - TRF Buggy Dampers [#54028] [501X/DB01] TRF Drivetrain - Slipper clutch, ball diff, steel outdrives, F+R CV shafts, 2 x 369 mm belts [501X] TRF Shell - body, wing and undertray - untrimmed and not painted All parts come with associated hardware as relevant (bearings, spacers, etc). I also have some spare plastics like arms and hubs as well as a full turnbuckle set so if you need some odds and ends post in this thread and I can have a look for you. If you can see this album (link) there are some pics there for good measure. Send me a PM! :D Cheers, Dave |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com