oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   No brake or Reverse :( please help! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119970)

git-r 20-01-2013 03:51 PM

No brake or Reverse :( please help!
 
Hi All,

I've just got a second hand xray t3 and put new motor/esp/reciever in. It came with a servo for steering.

After not too long I had everything fitted and the car was going forwards and steering very nicely but no brake or reverse:(

The esc is a speed passion ReventonR and motor speed passion V3.0, comp bl motor 13.5t.

I've done the following to no avail:

-Callibrated the throttle range settings - tried this with ATL at %100 and with throttle channel in reverse and normal..
-Updated the firmware and installed all sowftware so my laptop now displays all settings for esp when connected.
-installed stock settings onto the esc (didn't really mean to do this - was just testing to see if it worked!)

Things that seem wrong:
-can't get reverse or brake
-can't change 'running mode' on laptop or on the 'smart program card' when plugged into esp. ie I can't get it off 'forward with brake 'no reverse'.

Any sort of help would be much appreciated...:)

git-r 20-01-2013 05:50 PM

Brilliant! All user error:)

Indstruction aren't so good to be fair but the reverse function is only available on 1 type of firmware...

Brakes working too:)

Thanks all:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com