oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Schumacher (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   some sv2 questions (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121432)

Pascewan 05-02-2013 09:51 PM

some sv2 questions
 
Was thinking about getting a Cougar SV2, but i have some questions which i couldn't find out:

76T Spur, in the manual it's listed in the gearing table, but not with part number, is it U3790? And which Spur is included in the kit?

Is it possible to fit a wheel hex on the pin?

I read a lot of people using 3-hole pistons, which one to use, the schue tapered 3-hole option part and drilling to the wanted size?

Is a set of wheels included in the kit?

thanks

Andrew Twigger 05-02-2013 09:59 PM

Can't answer all of your questions as I've only just got one myself but...

83 spur is in the kit U3351
White wheels included in the kit
I believe there are wheel hex kits you can buy, but haven't bothered myself

HTH

buggy#0 06-02-2013 06:10 AM

I have found with the right oil you won't need to use tapered 3 hole pistons, just try losi 40 front and 37.5 rear. I have only been running the car for six weeks but it is the fastest and easiest to drive buggy I have ever seen. I have also had one or two massive-ish impacts and nothing has broken or been damaged.

Pascewan 06-02-2013 09:21 AM

Thanks Guys, sounds great!

car is almost ordered, but now i need to now. which 76t Spur will fit.

U3790?
Or which one does fit?

EDIT: One more, the included front wheels, slim or med?

Cheers

trr061984 06-02-2013 10:27 AM

The wheels supplied with it are the medium ones (I think!).

On the subject of the SV2's durability, I have been running it for over a year now as a novice driver and I have yet to bust anything on it such is the quality of the product.

matdodd 06-02-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascewan (Post 742383)
Thanks Guys, sounds great!

car is almost ordered, but now i need to now. which 76t Spur will fit.

U3790?
Or which one does fit?

EDIT: One more, the included front wheels, slim or med?

Cheers


U3790 is the spur you want and the kit comes with med front wheels


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com