oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   WORM - Weston-Super-Mare (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Meeting results (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121604)

CARB 08-02-2013 01:01 PM

Meeting results
 
Hello
Is there any chance of having the meeting results updated after the meeting, as a new driver it is good to be able to see how I am getting on, lap times etc.
Regards
CARB

blue_pinky 08-02-2013 02:29 PM

Hi,

I do try, but what with busy work, and getting married, the last few meetings have a gone a bit astray!

Hopefully I'll be a bit more on the ball now, and will get things updated as soon as I can! :thumbsup:

Jonesy 08-02-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_pinky (Post 743280)
Hi,

I do try, but what with busy work, and getting married, the last few meetings have a gone a bit astray!

Hopefully I'll be a bit more on the ball now, and will get things updated as soon as I can! :thumbsup:


No decent excuses there Andy....... :p :p

blue_pinky 08-02-2013 06:45 PM

haha...cheers...I know...urrrrr....women before racing...who'd have thought! :cry:

CARB 08-02-2013 11:07 PM

hello
that is ok, congratulation on getting married, see you on Sunday.
CARB

CARB 11-02-2013 05:51 PM

results
 
hello
any chance of the results please
Carb

Alan - South West RC 11-02-2013 09:50 PM

Unfortunately the results from the last two meetings moved to Yatton because of the weather may not be available in electronic form. For some reason the software we are using (same as WORM) has put the results where nobody can find them. We have had a few people search for them but to no avail. We do have the paper copies though if someone wants to type them up!!

CARB 13-02-2013 05:38 PM

results
 
hi there
I have done two rounds at mendip in 2013 and nether have been put up on the results section.

but thank you for offer to see the results from Yatton

regards

Carb

DrPaul 13-02-2013 06:07 PM

Hello Carb,
I am sure Andy will get this sorted ASAP, just hang in there :)

CARB 13-02-2013 06:16 PM

hi
thank you for the reply.
Carb

blue_pinky 13-02-2013 06:28 PM

Yep...I will get to it...but earning a living takes precedence over toy cars!

Sadly the html output from Laps free doesn't make it easily/possible to navigate nicely through the results, so it takes a bit of time to upload and get the front end links coded properly to work so you can all view them ...and I have 3 races worth of results to do! :blush:

Will def be up before the next round, that much I will promise...we should now have a good number of people running the 6 rounds to count, so we should finally see what's what with all the positions...all still to play for in the last few rounds!

blue_pinky 08-03-2013 04:47 PM

The results page has now been updated ahead of tomorrow's last Winter Wonder round...

Check them out ***HERE***


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com