oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/10th OFF ROAD (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   recommmended bl motor for 4wd (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122734)

Dave Dodd 21-02-2013 10:54 AM

recommmended bl motor for 4wd
 
think its time to upgrade my losi 6.5 to something a little more upto date, rrp upto £65 as i dont see the piont in spending stupid amounts on one, when im only an f4 middle playing field (also ran) driver and it will be coupled to a dualsky 850 esc..

possibles: dualsky, dynamite, thunder power or ??

cheers

lordnikon 21-02-2013 11:22 AM

I ran the HPI Flux in my DEX410 - no problems and seemed to run fairly cool even with some timing and boost thrown in. £52 toooo :D

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php...-flux.html?p=2

buggy#0 21-02-2013 05:53 PM

I run the dualsky z5 in my 2wd and it is excellent. You can get an internal fan for it, I don't use it but it runs really cool anyway. It has great rpm and torque right throughout the range.

V6Jim 21-02-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordnikon (Post 748454)
I ran the HPI Flux in my DEX410 - no problems and seemed to run fairly cool even with some timing and boost thrown in. £52 toooo :D

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php...-flux.html?p=2

Yup, HPI Flux! Super smooth motor and can be overgeared/timed rediculously without overheating dramas.

Jimmy


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com