oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Invernational 2013 entries (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126352)

jimmy 07-04-2013 06:27 PM

Invernational 2013 entries
 

Plenty of entries coming in and it's been less than a week - we still are open for entry requests and look forward to some more overseas drivers this year along with all the guys and girls doing the three rounds of the oOple Offroad Open Series.

2012 saw around 450 entries - so we're more than half way to a similar number already. :thumbsup:

Stu 21-04-2013 03:23 PM

Place requests have slowed down a little over the last two weeks, we have just tipped the 300 mark which is way off the record we set last year.

Please get the form filled in ASAP if you want a place, especially if you intend to come from overseas.

jimmy 21-04-2013 04:40 PM

Ask those that did the oOple series this weekend, awesome stuff - and a mere taste of what the invernational is all about. We have some overseas talent coming, Bloomfield, hupo, and I'm sure we will fill the top couple of heats with some awesome talent.

Allan1875 22-04-2013 03:08 PM

I filled an application in but i am unsure if it actually went through, do you get email confirmation if your application is received or only if you get in?

I done it from my phone. If not can you let me know so i can submit another.

Thanks

gainsy 22-04-2013 05:56 PM

If your application had gone through you would have received a entry submission email letting you know, try doing it again fella

Allan1875 22-04-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gainsy (Post 767937)
If your application had gone through you would have received a entry submission email letting you know, try doing it again fella

Thanks mate, will do it just now.

Danny Harrison 22-04-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gainsy (Post 767937)
If your application had gone through you would have received a entry submission email letting you know, try doing it again fella

You know bud, its funny that because I didn't get a confirmation email either, I wonder if thats why the numbers seem a bit low, maybe lots haven't came through who think they have?

I'll re do mine too, I did it within 5 min off the form going live too.

neallewis 22-04-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Harrison (Post 767963)
You know bud, its funny that because I didn't get a confirmation email either, I wonder if thats why the numbers seem a bit low, maybe lots haven't came through who think they have?

I'll re do mine too, I did it within 5 min off the form going live too.

I did mine on Monday 1st of April 2013...

Confirmation email came right away. Just checked...

Subject: oOple Invernational 2012 entry submission
from: [email protected]

I guess Jimmy used last years script ;-)

I'd say if you haven't had an email, check your spam folder in your email, first off.

Stu 23-04-2013 11:48 AM

If you do not get an instant reply to confirm your place request has been received its normally due to a spam filter on your email account (if you use a work email address this is common) or you have mis-typed your email address when filling in the web-form.

Hpi_guy 23-04-2013 04:49 PM

When will we know who has a place?

johnboy 23-04-2013 05:06 PM

I've had my email asking for payment so guess I'm in :thumbsup:

mark christopher 03-05-2013 10:33 PM

Got my invite :thumbsup:

phil c 03-05-2013 10:58 PM

I'm in :thumbsup:

neallewis 04-05-2013 12:13 AM

Me too :)

tinnylad 04-05-2013 05:02 AM

And me :thumbsup:

sime46 04-05-2013 07:50 AM

Invite received. Payment sent. Woohoo. Bring on the clay!!! Best track in the uk. :thumbsup:

Danny Harrison 04-05-2013 12:26 PM

Got mine through too, roll on August :)

Razer 04-05-2013 03:41 PM

I'm in!

Stu 05-05-2013 02:46 PM

Anyone who has had a payment request and wants to race will need to get their race fees sent over the coming couple of weeks to keep their place.

Some requests have gone out over the last few days, there is no panic for you guys but please sort it sooner rather than later, don't just sit on it thinking you are already in!

We will start sending more out in a couple of weeks, so if you have not yet had a payment request it may still come your way, it's quite possible you will get it as a replacement for a non-payer.

Place requests this year are still down on last years record, but there are still more than places available.

Mrs oOple 05-05-2013 04:35 PM

Just to clarify what Stu has said - anyone who has received a payment request and not yet paid, the payment cut off date is May 19th, after this your place WILL be offered to someone else.
The reason being we want those successful entrants to know they are entered to the race well before the event - to allow for making plans for time off work, travel plans, etc etc. This is only fair to your fellow racers, so if you know that you are not going to attend, please let us know asap so that someone else can get in.
Thank you :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com