oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FOR SALE 2011 XRAY 808 roller w/spares (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127257)

l0p3d0g 18-04-2013 08:58 PM

2011 XRAY 808 roller w/spares
 
1 Attachment(s)
I have decided to sell my Xray 808, I really want to keep this Car but there is no where local to race Nitro so I want to put the funds towards a Schumacher SV2.

I purchased the car a few months ago 2nd hand and the car looks in very good condition. I have not used this car personally.


It comes with a few spares;

Spare new unpainted shell
A used P-S-R v3 clutch and bell
6 hole piston set
Alu shock cap nuts
Graphite front shock tower
Front lower suspension arm

I am looking for £100 + p&p ono. This is what I payed for it minus the spares I started to collect. I would happily do a swap and add some money your way towards a SV2.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...48794875_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...91322197_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...23405713_n.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com