oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   WORM - Weston-Super-Mare (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Durango Short course RTR's - £155 MB Models (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128273)

Danosborne6661 03-05-2013 06:55 PM

Durango Short course RTR's - £155 MB Models
 
What a bargain! Everyone to buy one to crash into one another at WORM :D mine turned up this week :)

Mowen208fly 04-05-2013 09:34 PM

What a bargain :lol: you can even order 1 at the same great price from your local supplier http://southwestrc.co.uk/ or see Rob trackside:thumbsup:

Danosborne6661 05-05-2013 07:33 PM

Great to know Rob will be doing these too! Mine was ace today :) loved it

Nugg 07-05-2013 07:56 PM

Doh, really wish I had bought one of these instead of the rolling, pitchy slash which was more money and I have just ordered some upgrades for...more money:( Still the boy loves it and he's very lucky to have it but I wonder if I can sneak one in under the missus' radar surely one more RC car will not be noticed???

Any tips on justifying yet another car appreciated......

lardy37 07-05-2013 08:23 PM

Just tell the mrs it's like women and shoes you can never have to many or tell her you will get the new one as spares are cheaper and they are stronger and once you got it you will sell the old one then just forget to sell the old one then all the cars just seem to blend in and they don't notice (until they go and sort the shed and find them all!!!! Oh dear not good )

Nugg 07-05-2013 09:12 PM

I always say I'm going to sell the old one but I think the growing collection is becoming somewhat unwieldy, I think my strategy may have to be to get my daughter interested whether she likes or not, perhaps if they sold one in pink I could unleash my plan....

lardy37 07-05-2013 09:42 PM

It's funny you say that it's amazing how many cars my 4 yr old daughter has but she does have a go on them but she won't race them even though she keeps taking her brothers trophys and says she wants her own so it won't be long till she's beating me aswell

ChrissieL 03-06-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mowen208fly (Post 771274)
What a bargain :lol: you can even order 1 at the same great price from your local supplier http://southwestrc.co.uk/ or see Rob trackside:thumbsup:

Any ideas if Rob has any of these left? Also, same subject - where can I get an underbody for it?

Alan - South West RC 04-06-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrissieL (Post 779606)
Any ideas if Rob has any of these left? Also, same subject - where can I get an underbody for it?

Currently all RTR's are out of stock at Team Durango. They are advising mid June so as soon as they are in we will be getting a couple in stock.

mrspeedy 04-06-2013 04:13 PM

Phat Bodies are working on a under body for it ... I don't think there is one available from any where else ...

Team 36 21-06-2013 06:16 AM

Do you at southwest rc have any durango 210 rtr in stock !!!

RobPaynter 21-06-2013 08:38 AM

Hi all.

We are going to have some in soon. It's painful I know. Looks like it will be early July now. The goal post keep moving I know. Fingers crossed they will come in as advertised.

Rob (SWRC)

qatmix 24-07-2013 09:40 AM

Hi Guys

Can you set reverse on these? Do I just need the program box?

Ta


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com