![]() |
MRT PT No Signal, Very Weak Signal
Hi
Run an speed passion gt2.0 pro esc and alturn servo Ive recently purchased a new mrt pt but the loop at our club is picking up a very weak signal, and it only picks it up if it is rubbed over the loop (0 mm off the ground) My lvc was set to 3.4 and I was having trouble with my steering glitching at not getting full power (on and off this was happening), I changed this setting to 3.0 and now the power and servo work flawlessley. Unfortunately the loop was put away by the time I was able to test if the pt would now work better Could this of been the reason why I was getting no signal from the pt? As not enough voltage was getting to the pt Thanks |
Do you know what software your club is running? If its rc4 that will explain why it dosnt work (as MRT is not compatable with RC4 software anymore)
|
You 100% sure its connected properly?
|
Hi mate
Yep they run amb rc3 which is compatable with the mrt's About 5 guys run them at bury Yep connected correct as solid blue light Thanks |
Chris - It can't be that or it would have worked in my car too. I tried it in mine alongside my identical MRT PT, mine worked but I got nothing from Chris's.
The only way we got a signal was having it dangling out the car on the ground. |
Must be faulty, I'm sure MRT will replace it.
|
Quote:
Shall I send it back or try it again on sunday after fixing my esc Read up about it on the website and there saying it.might be because the bec wasnt giving enough voltage out Ive emails mrt too to see what they say Thanks |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com