oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Etronix/Core/Tamco transmitter - low frame rate? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135012)

V6Jim 25-08-2013 07:47 PM

Etronix/Core/Tamco transmitter - low frame rate?
 
Anybody else got this problem?

I have installed a top notch (Expert LV) servo in my car. I have noticed that it judders when travelling through it's arc. It's not smooth. Somebody told me that that may be caused by a low frame rate with the Etronix/Core/Tamco transmitters?

Anyway, it works OK, but it just doesn't seem smooth enough.

Any ideas?

Jimmy

Danny Harrison 25-08-2013 08:10 PM

Can you change modulation on your tx? That might help. On mine i can choose between 3.

Cardnim 25-08-2013 08:31 PM

Me and two other Etrnix tansmitter users I know had exactly the same issue.
Fitting a power cap helped, but didnt eliminate it.

Changed to a KO tx and the problem went away.

V6Jim 25-08-2013 09:18 PM

Where do you fit the power capacitor?

Jimmy

Cardnim 25-08-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V6Jim (Post 798618)
Where do you fit the power capacitor?

Jimmy

Into one of the ports on the reciever.
It was one of the expensive Novak capacitors too, but not worth the money in my opinion.

Kosmickid 27-08-2013 05:04 PM

I fitted a Spektrum SPM1600 capacitor to mine, about £6-£7 from Mb Models/Je Models. Took away most of the glitchiness I was having but not all. Ill be upgrading to a better radio at some point.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com