oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Futaba 3vcs (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137581)

Pol 06-10-2013 04:52 PM

Futaba 3vcs
 
Looking for a Futaba 3vcs with instruction manual if possible, please PM me if you have one for sale, thanks Paul :thumbsup:

James Pritchard 07-10-2013 02:54 PM

Futaba 3vcs
 
Hi I noticed you are after a Futaba 3vcs.
I have one and have been thinking about changing to a new transmitter for a while, but not got round to it, as my futaba is like new.
It's not been used much, and is immaculate.
I have had it from new.
I'd be looking for around £150 for it with transmitter bag, charger and reciever.
I've also got two extra recievers that are like new, which I would sell for £50 each. They are over £100 each new.

Thanks,
James


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com