oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trouble with LRP Sphere TC spec (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14178)

Teinvall 19-09-2008 06:15 PM

Trouble with LRP Sphere TC spec
 
Resently I've had som trouble with my TC spec ESC that I run in my 4wd off road car. Both the set and mode button stoped working. In the begining everthing worked great but then it got harder and harder to get a hit with the buttons and now It doesnt work at all. THe good thing is that it's set up for my 4wd car now :thumbsup:

Anyone else had this problem?

One guess is that I had dirt in the ESC so I opened it and removed the dust. Then I sprayed the button area with electro cleaner but still no improvement.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com