![]() |
KO : differences between Mars and Mars R
Hi,
I've been bitten by the MiniZ bug - ace :thumbsup: I'm looking for a cheap Ko Propo radio (wheel style) in order use it with an ASF module (2.4 GHz for miniZs). Right now there are 2 EX1s on the Bay : a Mars and a Mars R. Can someone please explain me what are the differences between them. Is the "R" worth the extra money? Thanks!:) |
The Mars-R is a new type of the (old) Mars. It should have a faster response and more precision, but i don't think you really need that with a MiniZ.
|
Thanks for the answer, and welcome BTW!
A friend of mine will travel to Tokyo soon, and the prices for the EX1 UR are unbeleivable:woot::thumbsup: I know it's a bit overkill for a tiny MiniZ, but hey! It could replace my old M8. |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com