oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FOR SALE KO Universe 3 plus extras (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147469)

RobW 17-03-2014 10:49 AM

KO Universe 3 plus extras
 
4 Attachment(s)
This is my KO Universe 3 for sale.

It is about six years old and has all the normal scuffs and marks you would expect.

It started as a 40mhz version and the original module and one set of crystals plus aerial are included. No 40mhz receiver included.

After about a year I converted it to 2.4g using the included spektrum module. NO RECEIVERS - ONES IN PICTURES HAVE BEEN SOLD AND ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Just over a year ago after suffering a few glitching issues I converted to the Frsky system which is currently in the transmitter and a receiver is also included. This has run very well over the last year and has the benefit of receivers being less than £15.

At the last meeting I ran at I had a couple of minor glitches and have convinced myself to buy a new radio so this is for sale as seen. It may have been the radio or something else or maybe i am just looking for an excuse to buy myself a shiny new toy:) However I am trying to be completely honest here so please consider all this if you are considering buying and understand the basis I am selling as I have no wish to upset anyone.

Comes with box, instructions and year old lipo.

To prevent any misunderstanding this is SOLD AS SEEN.

Please PM any questions

£100 posted in UK. Payment by paypal gift or add extra for fees.

Cheers

Rob


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com