oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Norfolk Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   6th april BRCA (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148661)

racingdwarf 04-04-2014 10:43 PM

6th april BRCA
 
I'm going to send the completed BRCA forms that I have off on monday, some people took forms to fill in,please have them sunday as I want to do membership in blocks not one at a time:cry: And those that want to race regionals will be needing there number so Monday is deadline………

Feel like a teacher with home work assignment :lol:

bezz 05-04-2014 06:49 PM

brca
 
Hi its Richard could e-mail me the details. Sorry can't be there Sunday in London :-(

racingdwarf 05-04-2014 11:10 PM

yer will do, don't panic tho I have all your details, so yours will be sent no problems, it's s the forms I've not got that I can't send:lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com