![]() |
Batley Buggy Club
(http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
11 may
Hi, just wondering if your running a meeting this weekend? I was thinking of having a run out!
Also do you need transponders as I've only raced at bury and i borrowed one from them? |
I'm a newbie there so others may advise better, but there is a meet planned, but usually weather dependant and they do have transponders to loan out where needed
|
All meeting dates are posted both here and on the website.
A club meet is planned for this Sunday, but we are at the mercy of the British weather unfortunately :thumbdown: If any planned meeting has to be called off due to adverse weather, it will always be announced on here early Sunday morning so hopefully people won't make any journeys unnecessarily :) |
Sorry but the poor weather has continued so no racing today
No meeting on calendar for next Sunday so next meeting is on 25th May Dianne |
Oh what a shame, wanted to try my B5M....:(.......sun is shining in Wharfedale.!
We really need that permanent indoor track Dianne..:).... |
I hope it is not flooded
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com