oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Norfolk Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   I visit your turf Sunday...b there or b...etc (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16368)

Dethmask 26-11-2008 09:14 PM

I visit your turf Sunday...b there or b...etc
 
I'm coming by invite to your fine track this Sunday. Might be hungover, works xmas do is the night before and it is never dull. I look forward to meeting you all...weather permitting.

My son wants to start Off Road R/C racing and I want to buy his first rig. I am looking for loads of opinions and advice. Seriously, I want you guys to tell me the score and have some laffs into the bargin.

Have a good week everyone and see you at the Rackheath track Sunday

Roy (Dethmask - my COD4 name):thumbsup:

Albertini 26-11-2008 09:23 PM

No problem...........see you Sunday:)

Dufty07 27-11-2008 01:35 AM

SUNDAY
 
BRING IT ON BABY . look 4ward to meeting you, but be warned we play hard man, HARD!!! nice fish:thumbsup

jcb 27-11-2008 07:51 PM

Always good to see new people entering the hobby.

Bring a pen and paper and we'll help you out with a shopping list :thumbsup:

racingdwarf 28-11-2008 09:47 AM

Be good to see another new face, we start 10am ish, just hope the weathers ok

"we play hard"? you have been sucking that seaweed again haven't you?

Dufty07 29-11-2008 01:16 AM

EH!
 
R U calling me a seaweed sucker!!!:confused:

racingdwarf 29-11-2008 11:08 PM

Yerrrrrr I am...


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com