oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WANTED Esc&motor (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164332)

Durango racing 27-02-2015 08:05 PM

Esc&motor
 
I'm looking for esc&motor brushless to fit in durango 410 motor must brca approved because would like to regionals ? Motor I would like 6.5t or 5.5t

1066 Racing 27-02-2015 08:54 PM

Hi

I've just removed a Speed Passion GT2 LPF with a Speed Passion V3 6.5 from my B5M; in perfect working order, previously used it in a B44.2. Great set up, had no issues, I just wanted something slightly smaller to improve my install and treated myself to a new motor at same time. Complete with wires currently for a mid motor 2wd, and a program box/leads. Running the latest version of software SP made for it.

Can send some pics tomo if you like? DM an email address? Let me know what you're looking to pay too?


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com