oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   FOR SALE vintage/older YOKOMO/Suzuki/TOMY (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165724)

alien3t 31-03-2015 06:26 AM

vintage/older YOKOMO/Suzuki/TOMY
 
Anything i have now is up on Ebay
under seller Alienracer
or store Alien racing rc

alien3t 31-03-2015 06:27 AM

Price is per item.

DanB4 31-03-2015 06:34 AM

I can't speak highly enough of Hugh. Buy with 1000% confidence. He is a fantastic guy and super helpful!

Peakey 31-03-2015 07:02 AM

I can also not recommend Hugh highly enough, he's a real pleasure to deal with. Like Dan says buy with confidence :thumbsup:

RJJ 01-04-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alien3t (Post 906359)
Light weight hardware kits Price is per pack
yz10 LWP $25 each (1 sold/ 1 avail)
YR4 LWP $23 each
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...psgtgf9aef.jpg

Hi I will purchase the remaining YZ10 Light weight hardware kit, let me know email for paypal payment please.

Thanks Rav


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com