oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   12th & 10th On Road (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   10th indoor chassis (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168437)

DesertForce 08-06-2015 07:54 PM

10th indoor chassis
 
Hi guys,

I am new to 10th scale indoor racing and was wondering what you guys would recommend as a good, solid, competitive 10th scale brushless indoor racer?

Jez 08-06-2015 08:06 PM

2wd or 4wd?

DesertForce 08-06-2015 09:05 PM

That would help, lol. 4WD Touring Cars

beale 09-06-2015 04:54 PM

X-ray all day long T4 15 if buying new or have a bit to spend on a good used chassis. If buying used you can pick up a T3 12 in good condition for around £100 but newer the better really and they are strong so don't worry about spares, I only carry belts and steering knuckles
TRF419 are good value compared to predecessors but best to go with something others use at local tracks makes learning a lot easier

shinytopman 09-06-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beale (Post 915161)
X-ray all day long

I'll Second that ! :thumbsup:

qatmix 10-06-2015 11:46 AM

As above. Tamiya and Xray are the most popular cars at our club. Both excellent cars. 418's or T4 14's can be bought for a good price second hand.

DesertForce 16-06-2015 01:23 PM

I see. I am, however, unable to find these anywhere? Maybe I am just a little thick. I am not wanting to buy a car and then realise that I cannot get any spares anywhere? In this case I cannot even find the car.

beale 17-06-2015 06:46 PM

Have a look in the for sale section there is a T4 and T4 15 in there, or search eBay for Xray T4 it will prompt 'in radio controlled' if buying new demon power products or MB models have all parts for all mentioned chassis

qatmix 01-07-2015 12:38 PM

MB Models have the VBC D07 for sale at £159. That's a lot of car for a low price. The 06 was great, so I would imagine this is also decent

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php...g-car-kit.html


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com