oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Schumacher (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   I pulled the trigger (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169257)

cjm_2008 02-07-2015 09:43 AM

I pulled the trigger
 
... and ordered a new KF2 just now.

Does anyone on here have any build tips?

I'll mostly be using it on a grass surface.

cmgreen 02-07-2015 02:10 PM

Nice one :thumbsup:, you made the right choice!

Build it in low grip setup (shorty), put about 30 grams of weight each side of the motor, and some in the nose, and run a under lipo weight.

Nick.W 02-07-2015 02:24 PM

You will probably want U4616 alloy upper rear housing as well to mount the shocks on the rear or at least give you the option to.

cjm_2008 02-07-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick.W (Post 917572)
You will probably want U4616 alloy upper rear housing as well to mount the shocks on the rear or at least give you the option to.

I cancelled the new one & found a barely used fully assembled example second hand - in shorty configuration with the shocks already on the rear.

Unfortunately I'd already ordered the U4616 part from the schumacher website :)

I've also got the carbon chassis on order with DMS :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com