oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   WANTED Cougar 2 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170547)

StwBald 08-08-2015 09:02 PM

Cougar 2
 
Hi all

Looking at restoring a Schumacher cougar 2.

It's a team works from what I remember with the swept front wishbones and roller driveshafts.

My main problem is that it was last converted to a shotgun/ truck, part that I need to get it back running are the swept front wishbones BUT I think I've got the long shocks on the front so I might have a problem.

So my wish list at the mo is:
Front swept wishbones
Buggy wheels, not three spokes

Will get photos up when I hunt everything out.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Cheers

Stewy

Peakey 08-08-2015 09:18 PM

Jc do the wheels

http://www.jcracingproducts.co.uk/wheels?product_id=256

As for the wishboans which ones I might have some knocking around I'll take a look

Retro RC 09-08-2015 08:29 AM

If you want genuine aero disc rims have a look at these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Schumache...item1c5703b51e

Also the part number for the arms is U847

I've got a few lefts but no spare rights try a Google search you may still find a hobby shop in the UK, France or Portugal that has them I found a set in France not long ago


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com