oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Schumacher (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   KF - Stock setup Indoors - Slippy Floor? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174737)

andys 02-12-2015 03:45 PM

KF - Stock setup Indoors - Slippy Floor?
 
Chaps.

Is the standard KF (saddles etc) any good indoors on slippy floor - or is it a non-starter?
I have a spare KF I was considering setting up for one of my boys - but if it's rubbish then I won't bother :)

Andy

DynaMight 02-12-2015 05:24 PM

I still run a KF1 with stock saddle setup and our local club runs a combination of slippy wooden floor and carpet. I find it ok & dont struggle against drivers of similar ability (running KF Low Grip etc)

I have my rear shocks on the rear, I also have a 40g weight between the saddle packs, I do probably suffer a little with steering due to this but I do have lots of rear grip to be fair.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com