oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Norfolk Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Sunday 20th March anyone? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178083)

JustinWood 17-03-2016 10:07 AM

Sunday 20th March anyone?
 
Hi, I know lots of you are away at the Regional but is anyone who isn't travelling interested in some informal racing this Sunday 11am 20 March? Ethan and I can't make the Easter Day meet or the regional at NBC so suffering withdrawal symptoms! If there is enough interest we would love to come, and I am happy to bring along a 1980's approach to lap counting :lol:

JustinWood 19-03-2016 10:58 AM

Ok clearly a popular Sunday to be away, so we will go to our local park. Good luck to all NBC members racing this weekend and on 3 April. See you on 17th


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com