oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WANTED 1/8th E Buggy Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178919)

olied 12-04-2016 10:23 PM

1/8th E Buggy Electrics
 
After a full set of electrics for an e buggy......

Cheers

Ross 13-04-2016 06:29 AM

How much do you want to spend ?, what size motor are you after?

olied 13-04-2016 10:19 AM

Good question..... I've no idea as never done 1/8th before. I will do some research :)

Do you have stuff available?

Ross 13-04-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olied (Post 946114)
Good question..... I've no idea as never done 1/8th before. I will do some research :)

Do you have stuff available?


If it's for bashing then I would say 2100kv up words.

If it's for racing then I would say 1900-2100kv. Battery's, stick packs at anything more than 5000mah and above 20c.

A mate of mine ran a hobbywing 2000kv motor and turnigy 14.8v 20c hard case packs last year at the nationals and easily finished the finals.

What car are you running ?

I have a turnigy waterproof system that I bought for my daughters car that isn't needed anymore as I'm selling the car. It cost me £75, it's never been run, if you are interested and it's what you want then I'd do it for. £65 posted.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com