oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Car Talk (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   8th Electric/10th Truck Big Weekend...... (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19749)

spenner 20-02-2009 06:09 PM

8th Electric/10th Truck Big Weekend......
 
UPDATE#########UPDATE########UPDATE##########UPDAT E##########

Plans are well underway for a one off meeting for 10th Electric Truck/SC10/8th Electric....

This will be held on a Indoor CLAY purpose built track in the heart of England with good access from all areas.


We are already talking with potential sponsors for the meeting and i can say the interest is huge!!!
More details will follow.........


Date: Late 2009

Lookout for updates etc......

James 20-02-2009 06:38 PM

Sounds cool !! I'll defo be up for leccy 8th

spenner 26-02-2009 03:11 PM

Updated######

GRIFF55 26-02-2009 05:53 PM

sounds good! :thumbsup:

YZ~10 05-03-2009 08:50 PM

I quite fancy an SC10 so this sounds great to me. I know a few others who will also be interested.

keep us posted :thumbsup:

Dozey83 05-03-2009 09:08 PM

coool, i will hopefully have electrics in onr of my buggies again soon, so id be up for the 8th elec buggy! :)

sweeeeeeet


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com