oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   WANTED Yokomo YZ10 Parts (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207062)

rctodd1624 20-04-2020 01:17 AM

Yokomo YZ10 Parts
 
1 Attachment(s)
Still looking for the following items for this build:

Wheel & tire set
White wing buttons
White battery posts
ZC/ZD - 422 Universal Shafts

daz75 20-04-2020 05:01 PM

Which wheels are you after? New? Used?

rctodd1624 21-04-2020 12:46 AM

decent used

mr. ed 09-05-2020 12:27 PM

I have the battery posts, but the nylon was died a golden yellow by the previuos owner. PM me if interested.
The wing buttons: you can print them from my shapeways shop if you want. Just click the image below to go to the shop: https://images2.sw-cdn.net/product/p...1587221245.jpg
You'll find other parts for Yokomo and Kyosho buggies here too

rctodd1624 11-06-2020 08:42 PM

still looking

daz75 11-06-2020 08:59 PM

Apologies I didn't get back to you about the wheels I'll post some pics tomorrow

Yorkiebar 12-06-2020 10:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I can print you some white battery posts out if you're not wanting original? I redesigned the antenna one for another owner to rotate the body pin hole by 45 degrees at their request.
Attachment 121542

rctodd1624 15-06-2020 07:26 PM

Thank you but looking for original

daz75 18-06-2020 12:43 PM

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174319789610


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com