oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Eden Park Raceway (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   lost and found - TrakPower lipo (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21823)

falcon pwner 02-04-2009 11:36 PM

lost and found - TrakPower lipo
 
lost and found - one trakpower lipo

found it in the rostrum at EPR, figured it probably belonged to the guy who was practicing at the track when we got there around 18:30 03-Apr.

If its yours, pm me!

falcon pwner 04-04-2009 01:52 PM

Owner Found!

andy langdon 08-04-2009 07:48 PM

Thanks
 
I was contaced by Matt who informed me that you had called him about the lipo's.

I will be at the regionals, if you are there I can collect, Thanks for your help.

By the way, you informed me that there was a race day on Sunday (5th), I went with my eldest son and had a great time. Everybody was so friendly and infomative especially Steve.

My car spent more time on its roof than on the track, more practice needed.....

Kind regards

Andy & Robbie Langdon

KRob 10-04-2009 04:26 PM

Pleased to see you're having fun Andy :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com