oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   KYOSHO (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Pictures of your ZX-5! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21827)

ramdrive 03-04-2009 09:15 AM

Pictures of your ZX-5!
 
Following the "Pictures of your RB5!" thread, I thought we should have a place to share pictures of our ZX-5's!

So here's mine to start things off:thumbsup:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9081/29785747.jpg

Nellybobs 03-04-2009 08:33 PM

Sexual!!!:drool:

Nuff said....

kek23k 04-04-2009 09:22 AM

That is a really nice looking ride :)

darkhawk22 07-04-2009 05:59 PM

My Kyosho Lazer ZX-5
 
2 Attachment(s)
Mine's set up old school with the following:
Original ZX Kit w/ some aluminum upgrading
Trinity Revenge of the Monster Stock Brushed Motor 24T
Tekin Rebel ESC
Tekin Mini-receiver
JR Z590M Servo
Viper 1800 NiCd
Running Proline Dirt Hawg Tires
Airtronics Vector Stick Radio (Freq. 69)

Future Upgrades:
Trinity Chameleon 19T
Some Carbon Fiber towers and deck, maybe chassis

mikeyscott 08-04-2009 06:21 PM

Love the paint job. Friend of mine is looking at getting the ZX-5

hopsing 16-04-2009 11:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's my ZX5-FS on the track :thumbsup:

kek23k 17-04-2009 02:04 AM

Nice! Any chance of some naked pics?

hopsing 17-04-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kek23k (Post 230755)
Nice! Any chance of some naked pics?

Sorry, I'm not that kind of guy!!:lol:

mikeyscott 17-04-2009 04:55 PM

RAMDRIVE, who painted your shell as it's fantastic!

kek23k 17-04-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopsing (Post 231020)
Sorry, I'm not that kind of guy!!:lol:

LOL! I should have offered to buy you a drink first ;)

hopsing 17-04-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kek23k (Post 231089)
LOL! I should have offered to buy you a drink first ;)


:thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com