![]() |
New shell B4
Looking at getting a new shell for my B4 and getting it painted (no sure on the design, something from the ALMS series?)
Anyway what's the Proline crowd pleaza like as I'm looking at one of these? Any got any pics of a Proline shell etc? |
JConcepts Illuzion shell is a nice shell to go for.
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...&products_id=5 |
Had a look and not sure.
|
Which is the better quality, associated, proline or Jconcepts. Just sorting out getting a shell pro sprayed, but it's a case of picking one...
|
there all very good quality, theres no strength issues with any of them just which ever you like the looks of best :) I've all 3 makes over the years and don't mind which shell I have when a new paint job is needed as never had a problem with any of them just a matter of which ones are available and which ones arn't :thumbsup: If it was my choice now i'd go with the proline vortex or crowd pleazer or jconcepts as I had too many of the standard B4 shells and wanted a change
|
Quote:
|
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
It doesn't look like it'd fit the contours of the B4 that well either? |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com